It should be illegal.............

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
for tourists to go around in groups of more than 20...

(having just been to Granada and the Alhambra - and as recently highlighted once more as being a real problem in Cambridge )

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Please explain how either of those expressions is sexist!
If we cannot have Man size Tissues coz of the word “ Man”. How can we have Loose Women because of the word “Women”. “Loose gender neutral people of all ethnic diversities” sounds politically correct and surely would not offend the professionally offended. 😉

D

Deleted Member 1156

If we cannot have Man size Tissues coz of the word “ Man”. How can we have Loose Women because of the word “Women”. “Loose gender neutral people of all ethnic diversities” sounds politically correct and surely would not offend the professionally offended. 😉
No....it would just offend everyone else :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dellboy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
For any bloke over the age of 45 to wear Jeans, you look stupid so stop doing it also any women to wear Culottes on a golf course, either buy some shorts or just wear trousers, there are not a good look.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
I think he means the programs not the expressions. Rip off Britain and Loose Women are daytime tv programs.

I certainly know about the program 'Rip off Britain' and the 3 hosts (or hostesses! ;)). 'Scary' was always part of their 'required attributes'! I still fail to understand why that should be deemed sexist. Can't coment on the program 'Loose Women' though.