It should be illegal.............

D

Deleted Member 1156

Really?? Well I can't understand how you would have a problem with someone wearing black socks! They're only socks. They serve a practical purpose of lining your feet against your shoes, that is it.

How is the colour of your socks the same as wearing jeans? :ROFLMAO: It just isn't. At all. What about Bubba Watson wearing a green or pink glove as he does? Should that be 'illegal'? That's more akin to someone wearing black or grey or blue socks.
I don't have a problem with it, I follow the dress code wherever I play because that is what that particular club wants. You seem to have more of a problem than I do. Just accept it or play somewhere else.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
How is the colour of your socks the same as wearing jeans? :ROFLMAO: It just isn't. At all. What about Bubba Watson wearing a green or pink glove as he does? Should that be 'illegal'? That's more akin to someone wearing black or grey or blue socks.
No coloured or black socks with shorts only white ones, just as no jeans on the course or in the lounge. Thems the rules.
What Bubba does is up to him, and no there are no rules on what colour your golf glove must be.
Everywhere has rules, and it's only polite to respect them whether you like them or not. Of course if you choose to ignore them you would be asked to leave.....again its respecting the rules.:)

D

Deleted Member 1156

Discussions about cycling between cyclists vs non cyclists always turns sour in the end. It's a scientific fact.

Therefore, I'd make it illegal to discuss it. :)
I guess you don't have this issue in Sweden because it's too cold to cycle? :ROFLMAO:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I don't have a problem with it, I follow the dress code wherever I play because that is what that particular club wants. You seem to have more of a problem than I do. Just accept it or play somewhere else.
I've never had a problem where a club has told me what colour socks to wear, it only ever gets mentioned on this forum and I find it laughable that's all.
Anyway, as Slab says he's made a separate thread so we shall adjourn to there. (y)

User2021

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
You don't think it's too much to ask to actually mandate what colour socks an adult human being should wear?? The things some golfers accept as normal are actually insane. :LOL:

If its a private club and they are offering you the chance to play their course, surely it is only good manners to abide by their rules, after all its their club.
If you don't like their rules, you don't play that club.

I would always check an away clubs website for the dress code on the course and off it before travelling somewhere new.

D

Deleted member 25172

I guess you don't have this issue in Sweden because it's too cold to cycle? :ROFLMAO:

Oh, it most certainly is the same issue in Sweden. Come spring and Swedish social media explodes in the exact same way, with the exact same arguments as in here. It never goes out of style.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
And The Magnificent 7 and The Italian Job prove that they can be done well, so it's a no from me.

I’m with you for the first of those........

I think that remakes can be pretty good. Adaptations not so much as new directors try to rewrite a story and cock it up more often than not.

That being said, any movie that is the 5th, 6th of a list is too far for me.