It should be illegal.............

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Rain sensing wipers .................................... who really needs them, blind drivers?
Dog owners who have a dog that just doesn't stop barking.
Dog walkers with more than three dogs.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
I don't even own any socks that aren't black I don't think. :unsure:

How can this be?
Even forgetting the shorts thing, what socks would you wear for things other than black trousers with black shoes! Even just wearing blue jeans, you cant wear black socks with those surely?

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
>> Anyone in the 30s complaining about 'getting old' as they no longer 'look good' on Insta or Snap

>> Anyone without kids giving parenting advice..

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
How can this be?
Even forgetting the shorts thing, what socks would you wear for things other than black trousers with black shoes! Even just wearing blue jeans, you cant wear black socks with those surely?
he might not be wearing 80's Wham jeans and espadrilles though;)

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
he might not be wearing 80's Wham jeans and espadrilles though;)

Is my webcam on!!

Actually came to office from the club, so golf shorts/polo and deck shoes today... with no socks :eek:
edit: but after googling espadrilles i guess they could be classed as those!

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
for Ryanair to be a money draining airplane!!

This. Used them to go to Dublin recently. I booked 4 reserved seat tickets, two couldn't travel as their flights from Japan were cancelled because of the Typhoon damage. Two empty seats outbound, but filled by someone else on the return. They won't refund the price fro none travel, even though I'd paid for reserved seats, they then sold the seats for a second time :O

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
How can this be?
What are you talking about? Why would I not wear black shorts with my jeans?? You can scarcely even see the socks between the bottom of the jeans and my footwear?

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
What are you talking about? Why would I not wear black shorts with my jeans?? You can scarcely even see the socks between the bottom of the jeans and my footwear?

So say its blue jeans/brown shoes (or any colour shoe other than black) and you're popping on black socks! :sick: :p