It should be illegal.............

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Mankini's!!

Saw a guy walking along the Playa in the summer in a mankini. Its just so wrong on so many levels. I think the g'daughter summed it up best. "It just looks silly."

Wolf

Visit site
Just bought another pair of blue jeans best stock up before I'm to old :ROFLMAO:

As for mankini any one that wears one for anything other than a joke should be shot 😂

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
For my disabled ginger mog to not get a vote in the brexit curfuffle. He has as much understanding as most, and is probably more clued up than many. Otherwise, what else does he he do all day?

D

Deleted member 1147

>> Anyone in the 30s complaining about 'getting old' as they no longer 'look good' on Insta or Snap

>> Anyone without kids giving parenting advice..
To be fair you don’t have to have your own kids to realise that most of them are annoying little brats with terrible parents!

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
To be fair you don’t have to have your own kids to realise that most of them are annoying little brats with terrible parents!

Not sure I agree about most being brats/bad parents. But the idea that you can only discuss kids once a parent is such a backwards notion.