Irish Open

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Looking forward to catching some of this this week. Lahinch is a course that very much grabs my attention as a must play. Looks stunning.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Excellent course, slightly quirky with a couple of blind shots but a very good test.

D

Deleted member 21258

See from the scoreboard, they appear to be scoring low on the first round, assume conditions are good ?

Wolf

Visit site
Looking forward to catching some of this this week. Lahinch is a course that very much grabs my attention as a must play. Looks stunning.
Great place to go and stay as well worth a visit, I'd recommend the Falls Hotel and Spa at Ennistymon, County Clare it's less than a 10min drive from the calls is perched on the river and water fall runs along the restaurant area and down by the rooms stunning place. Plenty of little restaurants and little pubs to sample the local produce so to speak.

Excellent course, slightly quirky with a couple of blind shots but a very good test.
I'd agree with that entirely, was lucky enough to play it about 10 years ago, highly worth a visit and the local towns as well lovely places to be with friendly locals and lots to offer to relax after a good days golfing.

D

Deleted member 3432

I am being tempted to post in 'random irritations' that the pro's are getting too easy a ride with it not blowing a hooli... As, I suspect, it will normally do for a lot of the time there...

They are also very good golfers which helps with low scoring....

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Well, that's a given...

And, when I watch I like to see them tested a little more than they were today...

I think the course "rewarded" good play today.

Looks like a nice set up and location to me. I don't mind seeing guys go low if their play merits it. I have really gone off the smash, chip and putt rubbish we get served up week in week out from America.

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I saw that Wallace had the flag tended on the 11th while he was putting. It gets even worse for him!!!

He did hole it though :ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted Member 1156

I saw that Wallace had the flag tended on the 11th while he was putting. It gets even worse for him!!!

He did hole it though :ROFLMAO:
What's wrong with having the flag tended?