Irish Forum Meet 2017......Ballyliffin

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi Guys

After a couple of years with no Irish meet I'm looking at organising one for this year and planning on a return to the original (and best) scene of the ICC.......Ballyliffin!!

We previously had 3 meets there and they were all fantastic weekends and on top quality links courses. I'm biased being a member there but for anyone who hasn't played there before here are a few pics to whet your appetite http://www.ballyliffingolfclub.com/gallery/

Both courses are in the top 18 of Golf Digests top 100 Irish Golf Courses.

The dates I'm looking at are 12th and 13th August and for anyone travelling and looking for an extra game or two to make it a longer trip we will definitely be organising something for the Friday and maybe more if wanted, there is an abundance of quality links courses within an hour.

I know it's a bit early to commit but I'm trying to get a rough number so can get as good a price as I can and similarly with accommodation.

So anyone who is seriously interested please put your name down here and once we get a rough idea I can get a price and start looking at confirming things.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I would be very interested in playing over there but I'm at Gainsborough those dates, I would also like a year to plan as I commit to most trips very early in the year and most of this year is well & truly booked now, maybe something for 2018 could be started as these kind of trips take a bit more of a commitment and planning when you're based across the water.

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Looking at our fixtures for August the only other viable weekend is the weekend before which is the 5th & 6th so if you are seriously interested in attending can you state your preference as to dates.

Two choices are the weekend of 5th & 6th August or the 12th & 13th