Infractions and bans definition needed

stevie_r

Tour Winner
Visit site
Interesting thread. As I said earlier, I had a previous infraction. It was thoroughly deserved ( a very good bottle of Shiraz was a feeble excuse). How many others will admit that the mods got it right?

At times I believe they can be over zealous/ premature in terms of closing threads, however, with regards to my infractions then yes, they got it right - I'm citing the alcohol excuse too! Mind you, this sack cloth is getting really itchy.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Interesting thread. As I said earlier, I had a previous infraction. It was thoroughly deserved ( a very good bottle of Shiraz was a feeble excuse). How many others will admit that the mods got it right?

Had a recent thread pulled without getting an infraction, could see precisely why & very politely done, so yes, the mod was right & handled it nicely.

jimbob.someroo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Had the same infraction twice for *'ing out a naughty word. In the rules so absolutely fair enough! Not seen anything in my 7ish months as a member which would have constituted anything more than a slap on the wrist - although some of the Scottish football threads must have got a few forumites pretty close ;)

V

vkurup

I cant leave the house because I have an Asbo...
I cant get on the forum because I have an infraction...

Golf is tough..

6inchcup

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
i'm on 6 points i think,something to do with using ************* instead of swearing ??? pity they don't do everyone the same,i mustn't be in the clique

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Click on your name, then hit "view profile" its there, 3 tabs, About me, Friends, infractions

an infraction is the same as a yellow card, pick up a couple and its a red card and a few days away, we dont issue that many maybe about 10 a month, depends on how naughty you guys are :)

I think that in the 6 months since I became a moderator only 2 or 3 guys have had a "holiday", so it is quite rare, Most people will never get an infraction, if you do, it is because forum rules have been broken.

Look at the top of Out Of Bounds for the full details of forum rules and infraction details