Infractions and bans definition needed

Scouser

Tour Winner
Visit site
It might be they are only there if you have had an infraction at some point. Just had a quick look at your profile and you dont have anything there.

Well I can see it and its empty, carry on Soldier

No I was taking about you not being able to see it. When I said I had a quick look and you don't have any I was talking about infractions.

Right when you said I dont have anything there thought you meant the Tab :whistle:
Sorry

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I nearly just got an infraction for swearing about the fact that I'd spent hours looking for the tab that doesn't exist! :whistle:

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
I'm missing an infraction off my tab. Honestly, what's the point of ******** swearing if you are not going to be rewarded for doing so.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I can't see the infractions tab on the profile of people who have supposedly offended, can you only see your own tab or do you have to be a moderator or "have a record" to be able to see other people's infractions tabs?

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
I can't see the infractions tab on the profile of people who have supposedly offended, can you only see your own tab or do you have to be a moderator or "have a record" to be able to see other people's infractions tabs?

You will only be able to see your own (if you have any) but mods can see them all.