Incredibly Stupid Board Games

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well yesterday was a fun day. We always play games after lunch and it can get quite competetive. So my son brought round a game called CoOperate. Well after he read the rules out there were many.....many questions by everyone. We split into two teams. We'll get over the queries. Total and utter chaos! Mega rows over what was allowed or not. The timer was removed from the early part of the game bit. The final straw was when I queried our teams answer, we'd scored the required point and I'd didn't understand how, it was a question over the wording of the question and how to gain the point, which we apparently had done. Now I will add in we had comsumed A LOT of wine and procesco. The game was ended by my wife packing it up at this point, and we were leading by a huge margin!!! I'm actually laughing now and it will live long in the memory.

Do not buy this game! Do not get drawn in to playing it if it appears at a dinner party, walk away, save yourselves !!!! You have been warned !!!

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
You want a "Don't buy this game" warning..?
Try Squatter
It's an Aussie sheep farming game and it drains the will to live out of you without a care for your mental state...it's pure evil....just when you think all hope is gone it kicks you in the Nads while you're down and then spits on you for good measure..
We play it every year at Xmas :ROFLMAO:

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
I’ll remember to avoid this game if we have my mum over next year. It would cause ructions.

Christmas Day with her we played cards. Chase The Ace. Nice and simple, so even the most short tempered octogenarian wouldn’t get the arse. After all, you’re only dealt one card. Couldn’t be easier, could it?

Wrong. Having failed to grasp it, even after a number of dry runs, she sat there with a face which would turn milk sour.

?

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Try Squatter
It's an Aussie sheep farming game and it drains the will to live out of you without a care for your mental state...it's pure evil....just when you think all hope is gone it kicks you in the Nads while you're down and then spits on you for good measure..

An Aussie sheep farming game? The mind boggles. ?

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Try Squatter

Baaaaaaaaaaa ?

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Standby……….
It has cards like Chance in Monopoly.
A couple of them hit you with income tax - it wipes out most of your sheep and money
Problem is that if you have few sheep and little money its almost impossible to get more as any you gain by passing Go you give back in fines and payments as you go around the board
Truly soul destroying stuff.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Try Squatter
It has been a hit in NZ since mid-late 60s too!
I remember the chaos and hilarity it caused when 'then menfolk' (Brother and I, Dad and 2 of his brothers) played it one Xmas (well Boxing Day) - while Mum and my sister sorted out food!

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
The Really Nasty Golf Game is surely the game for the forum…oooh…the fun doing to an opponents ball what you’ve just occasionally wished you could do in a real match.

HowlingGale

Head Pro
Visit site
The kids got a 'Beat the Parents' board game from a neighbour at Christmas. One of the challenges was to 'fashion a scarf' out of something. While the timer ran down the kids ran out and got proper scarves out of the cupboard, I took a towel off the radiator and the wife used an old jumper.
They went mental at us for 'cheating'. Tears ensued. Shouting and accusations flying around. It's been discussed every day since at length. We played it on Monday, so they haven't let it go for a whole week.
Game now in the bin.

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
The kids got a 'Beat the Parents' board game from a neighbour at Christmas. One of the challenges was to 'fashion a scarf' out of something. While the timer ran down the kids ran out and got proper scarves out of the cupboard, I took a towel off the radiator and the wife used an old jumper.
They went mental at us for 'cheating'. Tears ensued. Shouting and accusations flying around. It's been discussed every day since at length. We played it on Monday, so they haven't let it go for a whole week.
Game now in the bin.
Tell them from an impartial person, they were wrong and you and the missus were correct.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Apparently there’s one game called golf and the scoring is something called WHS. Its doing everyone’s head in. And not just at Christmas.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Just got back from visiting the in-laws in Cumbria, played 3 games over the week, “The reminiscing game” “Now!” and “logo quiz 2”….. all descended into arguments between the sis in laws. Last one went full on squaring up to each other ?

New year was very quiet with several cabals deciding to do their own thing! On the plus side there was a lot more Lamb to go around at the New year lunch!?