Incredibly Stupid Board Games

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My son is a dedicated board gamer and he and his mates have a games night.

Some of the games he has tried to get me to play would need a week of time just to understand the rules.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Articulate is the best game. We've been playing that for years, it's always good. We've got a few other good ones as well, latest one is called Herd Mentality - you have to answer questions by predicting what the majority answer will be, not necessarily what you would answer yourself. Everyone who's in the majority gets a point, and if you're the only one who got it wrong you get the pink cow so you can't win unless you get rid of it. It's a great laugh when you hear some bizarre answers that people thought would be popular. One question was what's the best sauce, most of us went for ketchup or brown, such is the old debate - my Auntie reckoned Hollandaise. :LOL:

We've got another game called Gutterhead but more for friends than family - it's basically Pictionary but all the things you have to draw are rude or risqué which makes for some hilarious drawings. There's also a mime round. :eek: