IJP Design are closing down

D

Deleted member 15344

Lets be honest who wants to dress as a choker

Prof is in the pudding clothing line just isn't very good

The lookbook is just jaw droppingly bad

If Alan Partridge played golf

Choker ? Reckon the amount of money he is has won and titles won show the guy is clearly not a choker.

The clothing line was very good and was successful for a long time but dropped off

As for the hatred towards him - well I'm sure there is a valid reason behind it - maybe it's jealousy

And29

Head Pro
Visit site
Choker ? Reckon the amount of money he is has won and titles won show the guy is clearly not a choker.

The clothing line was very good and was successful for a long time but dropped off

As for the hatred towards him - well I'm sure there is a valid reason behind it - maybe it's jealousy

The clothing line is very Dads Dancing

i belive he is a choker yes the ryder cup has suited him

but this dog has had his day

Don't hated him but if it takes me being an arrogant bellend to have what he has... Keep it

the guy clearly has no class

this cardi underlines my point https://www.ijpdesign.com/global/shapeshifter-jumper-blue

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Not sure I'd call him a choker.
He's certainly no Rory or Tiger ,but he hasnt done too bad for himself.

I can also see why he's not everyone's cup of tea.
I've had a couple of IJP tops in the past,but some of the gear does look a bit tacky imo.

Mike07

Head Pro
Visit site
The factory and office is round the corner for me and I regualry pop in to see them as I know two of the girls that work in there.

To be glad that people are out of a job because you don't like one person is an appalling attitude and thing to say - one of them is a single mum who will now be without a wage to support her child.

Enjoy your celebrations - wonder how you would feel if people were glad you lost your job.

My heart bleeds... people are out of jobs everyday, just because you know them makes zero difference...

Perhaps we need a fundraiser to help them out...

I'm glad the brand has ended. Did not like their gear and do not like poulter one bit. His twitter account is a disgrace, maybe he should sell one of his many ferraris to help those guys who have lost their jobs

I assume you get this upset whenever job losses are announced on the news..!

This is life..! This is business... it happens..!

And29

Head Pro
Visit site
Not sure I'd call him a choker.
He's certainly no Rory or Tiger ,but he hasnt done too bad for himself.

I can also see why he's not everyone's cup of tea.
I've had a couple of IJP tops in the past,but some of the gear does look a bit tacky imo.

Very resonable reply

D

Deleted member 15344

The clothing line is very Dads Dancing

i belive he is a choker yes the ryder cup has suited him

but this dog has had his day

Don't hated him but if it takes me being an arrogant bellend to have what he has... Keep it

the guy clearly has no class

this cardi underlines my point https://www.ijpdesign.com/global/shapeshifter-jumper-blue

So when did he "choke" ?

So you would turn down his millions because he is a bit brash and arrogant !

Thankfully he has used a lot of that attitude to create a lot of golfing programs for kids and things like Dreamflight for kids. He may not be to everyone's taste but he has shown that if you want something bad enough and have enough self belief you can get there.

Not liking his taste of fashion doesn't mean he doesn't have any class

D

Deleted member 15344

My heart bleeds... people are out of jobs everyday, just because you know them makes zero difference...

Perhaps we need a fundraiser to help them out...

I'm glad the brand has ended. Did not like their gear and do not like poulter one bit. His twitter account is a disgrace, maybe he should sell one of his many ferraris to help those guys who have lost their jobs

I assume you get this upset whenever job losses are announced on the news..!

This is life..! This is business... it happens..!
actually yes I am always disappointed when people do lose their job - it's the humane way to react as opposed to being glad about it. Any company going under or closing affects peoples lives and could affect the home and family life.

But to celebrate people losing their jobs just because you didn't like a clothing line says a lot about someone or maybe society as it is these days

I'm sure that Poulter has harmed you greatly to be that bitter towards someone.

You would think he has killed someone the way some react. No one has to like the guy but celebrating his business going bust is a little immature and pathetic

And29

Head Pro
Visit site
So when did he "choke" ?

So you would turn down his millions because he is a bit brash and arrogant !

Thankfully he has used a lot of that attitude to create a lot of golfing programs for kids and things like Dreamflight for kids. He may not be to everyone's taste but he has shown that if you want something bad enough and have enough self belief you can get there.

Not liking his taste of fashion doesn't mean he doesn't have any class

Im sure this guy will be knighted for his PR campaign and helping kiddys play golf

iv seen plenty of blokes that deserve it much more belive me

D

Deleted member 15344

Im sure this guy will be knighted for his PR campaign and helping kiddys play golf

iv seen plenty of blokes that deserve it much more belive me

Sorry who says anything about him being knighted ? He just does some good things for kids showing that he doesn't just think about himself.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Whilst some of the styles may not be to everyone's taste they are hands down the best fitting golfing clothes and well made to boot.

tech trousers are brilliant

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Phil don't know why you are replying to some poor trolling.

focus on giving me some crap if we don't get three points later tonite 👍😁

Mike07

Head Pro
Visit site
actually yes I am always disappointed when people do lose their job - it's the humane way to react as opposed to being glad about it. Any company going under or closing affects peoples lives and could affect the home and family life.

But to celebrate people losing their jobs just because you didn't like a clothing line says a lot about someone or maybe society as it is these days

I'm sure that Poulter has harmed you greatly to be that bitter towards someone.

You would think he has killed someone the way some react. No one has to like the guy but celebrating his business going bust is a little immature and pathetic

Obviously you are great mates with the guy or have lost a lot of money investing in his business...

I'm entitled to my opinion... the guy has zero class and comes across as a prick.

His ijp gear was crap... so good to see it go.

As a golfer he has massively choked compared to his ego... remember the it's only me and woods interview.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
He must have known for a while the brand was in trouble and yet they still took orders. Not sure that sits right with me. I actually quite like Poulter and respect what he's managed to achieve given where he came from and he had a good run with the clothing. Also respect what he does with Dreamflight. Not my cup of tea but that's a personal choice but sadly businesses will always come and go and clearly he didn't take advice or make changes. It's certainly been a lucrative sideline for him. I have no idea how hands on on a day to day basis he ever was but perhaps once the business is put to rest he can focus solely on the golf, which may even be a benefit

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Cmon you know i havent met him...

PR guy must be lovely though Don't know what dreamfloght is but it has won you over

http://www.dreamflight.org/PRD/

And the "PR guy" is a friend of mine, an ex-BA steward who calls a spade a spade; if Poulter had been a knob he'd have said as much. Poulter organised a golf day, proceeds to send kids on the holiday of a lifetime, so not that difficult to be won over, but feel free to carry on slagging a guy you've never met.