IJP Design are closing down

dufferman

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Did poulter price himself out of this carry on? some of the stuff was ok but a but on the pricey side.

I would entertain the sale prices but not a chance most of the stuff at full price.

That's how I always bought the stuff... wait till it's in the 50%+ Sale section... hunt for a 10% off or free shipping code... makes them much more affordable.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Cannot say that I am totally surprised a this news. Not got the budget, profile or players of the big golf gear manufacturers and Poulter, whilst a player I like, is not 'cool' enough to appeal to the youth whilst his marmite personality and the designs on offer do not leap out to the older golfer. The prices were high but the brand never gained the reputation of other premium golfing brands such as Galvin Green and I suspect as well that the budget was not there to impress the golfing media (compare to Galvin Green's recent stay at Loch Lomond organised for the press).

Sad to hear of any company going under but I would suspect that you need an enormous marketing budget and a larger stable of contracted pros to make any impact in the sports clothing world, especially if you are charging premium prices and IJP just fell short.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
Plenty of his stuff doesn't have the logo

Have you ever met him ?

Where does such hatred for someone you have never met come from ?

anyone thats post photo's of their new super car on Twitter saying "this is just a little something i Baught whilst i wait for my custom farari" is a knob imo

doing things like looking into the camera lense and saying to the camera man "dont ever make that noise when I'm playing again" just because he had a double bogey is a knob.

personally i hope he loses his card.

G

guest100718

you mean like endlessly driving backwards and forwards past the G&D in a flash car to impress the locals

U

User62651

Pretty annoying the clothing type and size filters dont work, you have to check each item one by one for sizes. The trousers are great fabric and fit imo so I would get more but not much left in 'normal' sizes or colours other than white, purple or jade alas.

I hope Poulter gives the laid off employees a decent severance package.