IG - setting up squads

balaclava

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I want to use the IG system to enable members to enter their name for Seniors inter-club games. I asked this question some time back and was told (on here) that I needed access to the match management set up; from there create squads that people enter; once someone is in a squad we can then create the fixtures; the squad can see when and where the games are and put down their availability; we can then look at the availability matrix and pick teams from there.

I now have been given a level of 'permission' where from the top tabs I cab choose 'Competition' then 'Matches' I then see 'My Squads' and there are none and there is no tab to select 'create a squad'. What am I doing wring OR . . . have I not been given the correct level of 'permission'? What level of permission do I need / what level of permission should I ask for?

D

Deleted member 15344

I want to use the IG system to enable members to enter their name for Seniors inter-club games. I asked this question some time back and was told (on here) that I needed access to the match management set up; from there create squads that people enter; once someone is in a squad we can then create the fixtures; the squad can see when and where the games are and put down their availability; we can then look at the availability matrix and pick teams from there.

I now have been given a level of 'permission' where from the top tabs I cab choose 'Competition' then 'Matches' I then see 'My Squads' and there are none and there is no tab to select 'create a squad'. What am I doing wring OR . . . have I not been given the correct level of 'permission'? What level of permission do I need / what level of permission should I ask for?
Hi

If you have been given the right level of permissions you should have a competitions within an admin button on your profile and from their match managment

You will need to be given - Competition Admin

Unfortunately currently there is not the ability to have seperate match management admin

There is one other way

An admin creates the squad - you add yourself to be a member of that squad and then the admin gives you rights to that squad

balaclava

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I have created a 'fixture' for an game in April. I can see it in Seniors / Fixtures, I have changed the settings to view by anybody and I can amend it etc - how do I get listed in the upcoming Seniors Competition list ?

D

Deleted member 15344

I have created a 'fixture' for an game in April. I can see it in Seniors / Fixtures, I have changed the settings to view by anybody and I can amend it etc - how do I get listed in the upcoming Seniors Competition list ?

They don’t get added to any competition lists - just the matches so people will need to go via Competitions then matches

balaclava

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Under Admin / Competitions . . I have created a fixture. I have also put a list of names in a 'Squad' and I can pick names from that squad and put them on the team sheet. But then . . .
If I go to Competitions / Matches I see . . .
Upcoming Matches
My Squads
Seniors Results Fixtures Set Availability
View all squads
Previous Results
No Upcoming Fixtures found
Previous Results
And when I select anyting on there it comes up with 'no fixtures'

Sooooooooooooooo frustrating