If you could carry a 15th club in your bag what would it be?...

A

Alex1975

If you could carry a 15th club in your bag what would it be?...

HawkeyeMS

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
A driver I could hit 350yds dead straight. Sadly though, the 14 club rule forbids this and my other 14 clubs work so well I judt don't have room :D

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
The best club you can have wether 14th or 15th is the hand iron, I'll take one of those. that or the old leather mashie.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Be the 3 iron for me, rarely find room for it (if I do its at the expense of a wedge) but often find a spot where Id like to have it

For those wanting a left handed club, learn to flip your 8 iron and chip/pitch with it left handed :)

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Be the 3 iron for me, rarely find room for it (if I do its at the expense of a wedge) but often find a spot where Id like to have it

For those wanting a left handed club, learn to flip your 8 iron and chip/pitch with it left handed :)

I use a wedge for that shot, but with something like a seven iron I could get a lot more distance after another drive into the trees.:)

MashieNiblick

Tour Winner
Visit site
Now the fringes are a bit woolly I'd take a putter with a bit of loft for putting off the fringe with. Definately not a chipper though.;)

Alternatively a second sandwedge with a lot of bounce for those odd bunkers on the course where the sand is 6 inches deeper than all the other bunkers.

DaveM

Tour Winner
Visit site
On some of our local courses I need a 7 wood. Not often but the 52* wedge has to come out when I do. So It would be nice to have them both in.