If you could be imitate the ability of one golfer who would you be?

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
Imagination and originality are not linked though?

of course they are, that's the point!

you simply can't copy or imitate them because of what they are, hence the oximoron.

now if you asked what ability, from which golfer, would you most like to posess? - your answer would make sense.

for someone who's just passed law, in some form of examination, you seem to let the detail slip past a little easily.

sev112

Tour Winner
Visit site
everyone is so young !

Tiger's business manager
Darren Clarke's pint downing ability
Couples' relaxedness
Sophie Sandolo's underwear

Can't be too greedy when i've already got Paula as a bedroom coach ;)

miniTIGER95

Assistant Pro
Visit site
of course they are, that's the point!

you simply can't copy or imitate them because of what they are, hence the oximoron.

now if you asked what ability, from which golfer, would you most like to posess? - your answer would make sense.

for someone who's just passed law, in some form of examination, you seem to let the detail slip past a little easily.
Okay so your telling me that say for example a poet, they pretty much all have imagination am i correct? But at the same time they have their own original styles, if your original it doesn't mean you have imagination, and if you have imagination it does not mean you are original.

hahahahaah law has nothing to do with oxymorons?? ( you keep spelling oxymoron wrong if your getting technical). And I also got an A in my last english mock test...

Iaing

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Okay so your telling me that say for example a poet, they pretty much all have imagination am i correct? But at the same time they have their own original styles, if your original it doesn't mean you have imagination, and if you have imagination it does not mean you are original.

hahahahaah law has nothing to do with oxymorons?? ( you keep spelling oxymoron wrong if your getting technical). And I also got an A in my last english mock test...

So why not capitalise English if you're being technical ? :smirk:

Iaing

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
SEVE

Who always seem to play with a smile on his face his ability to see and play shot's was fantastic.

Seve for me too.

BUT saying that he always seemed to play with a smile is perhaps looking back at the great man's career through rose tinted glasses. Yes, he often played with a smile, but could also be surly, cantankerous and prone to gutting his caddy out in front of the gallery.