I'd love to be allowed to.....

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Off topic, but I always think it is sad that the ladies are resticted to the one set of tees.

Men play off the whites most of the time, but come medal, we move back to the blocks and lenthen the course. The ladies tend to play the same course all the time. Surely they need a challenge too?

May be they should comp of the yellows or whites.

Fore

Head Pro
Visit site
Fit pop out awnings to my Buggy so i can drive up next to my ball, get my club out and take my shot without getting wet!
:D

Also, fit traffic lights to tees to say when the hole is free and you can tee off. Maybe triggered by sensors further down the fairway by the golfers in front passing by.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
Off topic, but I always think it is sad that the ladies are restricted to the one set of tees.

My track has a measured red ladies medal tee, which they never use. The argument appears to be that there is only the one disc and that as there should be two they can't use it.

They instead use the same daily red tees that are are well forward of the measured red.

Strangely, the same argument isn't used for the whites.

Doh

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I would love to play off the mens tees for just one day and see what my score would really be. It is frowned upon by some of our ladies!

You should come and play at my club where ladies are allowed full membership, and can play off the whites.

Bit of a trek mind you.