I will just never understand women

colint

Tour Rookie
Visit site
My wife has many qualities, but sometimes I'm totally baffled. Sky came today to install multiroom in another room downstairs in the house, engineer did a great job, 2 cable from the far side of the living room to the next room and you can barely see them.

The TV in the next room is in the middle of the wall, and the cable comes out of the wall behind it, so you can't see it at all. I'm always nervous when we have something like this done because HID can be a little, shall we say, particular.

Confident in Sky's work, I show her the new box with total confidence. "Where's the cable" she asks, "behind the unit" I say, almost gloating. "what if we want to put the TV in the corner ?" she says. "Do you want to put the TV in the corner" I say, "haven't we just bought furtniture so that it can go in the middle of the wall ?"

Thats not the point she replies, if we ever wanted to move it you'd see the cable. I tried explaining that if we had the cable in the corner, you'd see it now, running to the middle of the effing wall !

It would seem I'm now in the dog house, good job I've got multiroom !

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Colin, order a Dominos (two for Tuesday!) and retreat to your mancave, we can never win an argument with a woman but we are great at ignoring them.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
A guy playing golf by himself is suddenly confronted by GOD.
I'LL GIVE YOU ONE WISH the big man says.
Golfer asks for a bridge from Britain to America so he could drive there and play golf.
GOD says DONT BE SHTUPIT. THATS FAR TO FAR FOR EVEN ME TO BUILD. THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE.
After a few minutes deliberation, the golfer asks GOD for his new wish
"I would like to understand how women work. Why do they say yes when they mean no and vice versa, what is it with handbags and shoes and why are they always right?"

After a few moments GOD replies
HOW MANY LANES DO YOU WANT ON THIS BRIDGE?

colint

Tour Rookie
Visit site
To be fair she's getting over a broken leg at the moment, so I'm hoping she was just out of it on pain killers, otherwise I could be spending a lot of time in the mancave !

funkyfred

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
A guy playing golf by himself is suddenly confronted by GOD.
I'LL GIVE YOU ONE WISH the big man says.
Golfer asks for a bridge from Britain to America so he could drive there and play golf.
GOD says DONT BE SHTUPIT. THATS FAR TO FAR FOR EVEN ME TO BUILD. THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE.
After a few minutes deliberation, the golfer asks GOD for his new wish
"I would like to understand how women work. Why do they say yes when they mean no and vice versa, what is it with handbags and shoes and why are they always right?"

After a few moments GOD replies
HOW MANY LANES DO YOU WANT ON THIS BRIDGE?

The old one's are the best one's. :D :D :D

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
To be fair she's getting over a broken leg at the moment, so I'm hoping she was just out of it on pain killers, otherwise I could be spending a lot of time in the mancave !
Did you break that when she questioned your drinking habits :D