I played today and..(Rolling) -originally created by JohnnyDee

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
Minus five degrees at Blairgowrie this morning. Beautiful morning.

ruL0icU.jpg

Big85

Visit site
Played this morning and was 1 under after 11 holes.. absolutely buzzing. Then stand up on the par 3 12th and pulled my tee shot which left me a pitch over the green side bunker and also playing from under a willow tree. Didn’t give it enough and ended up in the bunker. Walked off with a 7 😡😡 still ended the round 42 points. Playing off 12. Take the positives from the round. Just 3 blob holes 3 silly shots that costa me there. Live and learn

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Played 13 holes, last minute decision because it was absolutely Baltic although sunny.
Winter greens as well (Rightly So).
Drove the ball well but rest of the game was poor, couldn’t get through the ball for whatever reason 🤬
Had about 5 layers on today as well.

Just about on the winter green on the 1st, 235 yards.

Attachments

• 853AF472-6BEC-4D77-994B-9F15827ADF3B.jpeg
    853AF472-6BEC-4D77-994B-9F15827ADF3B.jpeg
    819.9 KB · Views: 8

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ah well, just the mere 26⁰ here today - centigrade if you were wondering... :):)

Game of 2 halves. 6 sensible holes & 5 pars interspersed with 7 blobs (yes, seven - the whole ManU of blobs). But bagged a nearest the pin prize so the day wasn't completely wasted ...

Attachments

• Aguilon17.jpg
    Aguilon17.jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 5

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Had an incident at the range last night. Sub zero temps likely didnt help matters but I'm claiming its my winter speed training paying off.

RIP Adams driving iron.

Attachments

• 20230308_211531.jpg
    20230308_211531.jpg
    570.8 KB · Views: 30

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
And that is why I never use a Pinnacle golf ball🤣🤣 Where did the missing bit go?

Its inside the head rattling about. Was confused at the sound after I'd hit it. Thought maybe a ferrule was sliding about then looked.

Surprised, a little annoyed at losing the club but ultimately back looking at new clubs.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Its inside the head rattling about. Was confused at the sound after I'd hit it. Thought maybe a ferrule was sliding about then looked.

Surprised, a little annoyed at losing the club but ultimately back looking at new clubs.
If you have an annual society competition that you play in, remove it from the shaft and turn it into a long drive trophy. 💪

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site

You should be able to get another though, seen a few recently in the local golf shops

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
It was warmer than yesterday and the golf was better.

Tried a zstar diamond and it’s a great ball

The 2 iron got an outing and if it promises to perform like it did this morning then we’ll be best friends

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Final of the winter comp at Nairn Dunbar a beautiful day, though as it had been -3 overnight so was on winter greens. Borrowed a ping g30 to try. Hit it well, but putting on the winter greens was a nightmare. I must have had 10 three putt, even a 1 foot putt could go off line with the bumps and worm castes. Had a good laugh about it Andy mate Doug had a good round and beat his age.

Jury is out on the driver, tbh I dont think it went any further than my driver though, probably a bit more forgiving than the m2.