I played today and..(Rolling) -originally created by JohnnyDee

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
2 over thru 9. 6 up and downs and feeling good.

Dumped my approach into the water on 10. Lost the head for a few holes.

Birdie on 13 and 17. 3 putts on 16 and 18 cost me a cut.

35 points. Good round got away from me.

New course record shot out there today. 6 under recorded by a 2 handicap.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Nice little 4BBB at Accrington GC today with Karl102, Liverbirdie and Ste Lingard. Cracking little course, superb design and very tricky greens. Me and Karl took the money with 37pts vs 36pts. Nowhere near the prizes I think but some lovely golf played by all.

JohnnyDee

Tour Winner
Visit site
Newbury yesterday -12 of us from our place on courtesies were we played pairs.

You know those golf days (opens and such) won with an obscene score and everyone scowls and mumbles ‘bandits’?

Well it sometimes isn't a fiddle - as that was me and my PP with our better ball score of 47, totally murdering the others by a clear 7 points from 2nd place.

We could hardly put a foot wrong and ham & egged it like ham and eggs.

Good job we had two holes with only 1 point scored or we might not have got out of there alive.:mmm:

Last edited:

HampshireHog

Assistant Pro
Visit site
32 points today, scored on every hole never in danger of failing to score on any hole.

Silly mistakes prevented a better score and a couple of 3 putts never help.

Probably, not good enough for buffer.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Too hot, long walk, nice scenery, saw some great wildlife, just a little thing called Golf got in the way .......

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Played nine holes today and it was another case of hitting the ball all over the place. Was playing well two months ago and have got progressively worse since. I've got no confidence standing over the ball at all.

Only bright side is that when I do catch one of my irons well they are travelling a long way and had my longest measured iron shot of 222 yards off of one tee.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Two days of fantastic golf. Charity golf day at Chigwell GC on Thursday and a golf society yesterday at Royal Ascot. Didn't play great on either day although 23 points off the yellows on the front nine yesterday was decent. Then collapsed and felt the effects of two days in the sun, two and half hours trying to get back from Chigwell and a lack of sleep. Day off it today but back out again tomorrow. Really enjoying my golf and while the handicap and scoring isn't great my aim of 2018 to play more and enjoy each game already achieved

BTatHome

Tour Winner
Visit site
Captains Day yesterday. Finally managed to string together a good round and ended up winning with a level par gross round (41pts). Happy days, and even messed up one hole and missed a few short ones so hopefully more to come. First time I've managed level par, and now lowest handicap ever too!

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
First comp this year and 1st 18 holes for a long time. Surprised to return a net 71 and get a cheeky cut :)

My athletic physique is feeling it this morning though!!!

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
played my own club course on friday,talk about a game of two halves ,front nine was a total shambles containing two 7`s an 8 and a 9. back nine i come back in 1 over gross.
yesterday i played with a few mates scored 39 pts with 2 lost balls and 2 putts missed from a foot ,no lie they really were only a foot.

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Shoulder held up fine, still only about 70% mobility but improving all the time.

How are you finding the AP3's Karl? Have an itch that's currently circling these and mp18 mmc's :)

Get me some dates for a game soon 👍