I played today and..(Rolling) -originally created by JohnnyDee

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Obviously, I haven't played today. Another 3 weeks of lockdown at least here.

Anyway, when I do normally play I usually post some video of the boy, so today, to break the boredom, I've hashed it all together into one video.
If you want to pass 4 minutes of your life, give it a watch, if nothing else you get to watch some footage of some golf courses to remind us all what they look like.

I'm sure the lad would appreciate any likes or subscribes on his you toob channel as well.

anji71

Visit site
Set up a chipping net with a dual grass length mat. About 15 yds, and trying out low bounce vs high bounch wedges. Figured out that contact is better if i go outside the line slightly.

ferenezejohn

Visit site
Obviously, I haven't played today. Another 3 weeks of lockdown at least here.

Anyway, when I do normally play I usually post some video of the boy, so today, to break the boredom, I've hashed it all together into one video.
If you want to pass 4 minutes of your life, give it a watch, if nothing else you get to watch some footage of some golf courses to remind us all what they look like.

I'm sure the lad would appreciate any likes or subscribes on his you toob channel as well.

The boys got potential ?

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
It appears that two golfers have been photographed playing my course. Not members but hopefully will get caught. Does Crime Watch still do mug shots ?:eek:

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Thought i would resurrect this thread

Played the back 9 at Ellesborough with CVG this afternoon, he did me by 16-17
but what a lovely day, just the one blob and a nice par on the last :)

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
First time for a few weeks and guess what ..................................... I'm still crap!
Absolutely glorious out there today.
Front nine was hilarious but played much better on the back nine.
Greens were a bit slow and I three putted many, many times.
It wasn't the best time to work on a few swing changes but I ended up bombing quite a few drives.
I got caught out by the wind a few times and had a couple of bad bounces, but I just didn't care!
It was just gorgeous to be out playing again.
Already looking forward to next week.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Thought i would resurrect this thread

Played the back 9 at Ellesborough with CVG this afternoon, he did me by 16-17
but what a lovely day, just the one blob and a nice par on the last :)
It's just not the same without a blob ?

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
Posted about this on the FB page but thought I'd share on here too.

Played Three Locks GC today - the course was in fantastic condition - shocked to find so many unrepaired fresh divots on the greens though!

Anyway, I played like a bag of spanners - gross 99, 24 points. But I enjoyed it nonetheless.

The main thing I want to mention is that both the group in front and behind were taking the flagstick out on every single hole. Even worse, the 2 ball behind were sharing a buggy. It made me so angry and I can't believe the club allowed it to happen. Mindless idiots.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

Played Three Locks GC today - the course was in fantastic condition - shocked to find so many unrepaired fresh divots on the greens though!

Anyway, I played like a bag of spanners - gross 99, 24 points. But I enjoyed it nonetheless.

The main thing I want to mention is that both the group in front and behind were taking the flagstick out on every single hole. Even worse, the 2 ball behind were sharing a buggy. It made me so angry and I can't believe the club allowed it to happen. Mindless idiots.

dont tell me the owner was turning a blind eye for a few extra quid lol

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site

Is it pay and play or would they have been members. If times are being booked and they are members then I'd have mentioned it to the club who should be able to see who it was and at least remind them of the guidelines

The Autumn Wind

Assistant Pro
Visit site

My experience of Three Locks GC is that the owner puts income ahead of everything else. Have heard some pretty poor reports from there. I’d hope that the 2 sharing a buggy were from the same household, which could be a possibility. If not, that was a reckless thing to allow.

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
My experience of Three Locks GC is that the owner puts income ahead of everything else. Have heard some pretty poor reports from there. I’d hope that the 2 sharing a buggy were from the same household, which could be a possibility. If not, that was a reckless thing to allow.

Definitely weren't from the same household - I saw one of them in the car park unloading his car, by himself and they were also different ethnicity - which I know isn't a clear and obvious factor - but it was in this case.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

you might have to hope the other 2 in their 4 ball sharing the other buggy were in the same household too based on some reports!

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
A 9 of thirds....2 of them good, 1 not so..
Nice par at the first, even nicer birdie at the 2nd and bogey on the 3rd...
Next third was par, bogey, bogey but still sitting 1 under handicap
Last third went blob,blob,blob....all down to poor tee shots that made it virtually impossible to score - which was annoying as I'd hit well off the tee up to that point.
It's in there...just got to drag it out and keep it there.
Promising

OnTour

Head Pro
Visit site
View attachment 29755View attachment 29756

When will I see you again and hope it will be hotter than 3 degrees next time;)

Beau looking sharp :)

Me today +5 shots into greens not the best, short sided myself plenty and no ups and downs. better yesterday so the rots setting in already :-( glad I made a last minute decision to rejoin. back 2morro for millionaires golf. 2 balls and 10 mins gaps probably the best idea EVER !!!