I played today and..(Rolling) -originally created by JohnnyDee

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I shall be "golfing" as of Friday.

The field opposite my house is approx 60 by 200 yards and I've seen quite a few of the villagers knock a ball about in the past. So today I moved a tee area opposite my front door and will do some wedge work in my hournof fitness.

Today's golf consisted of WGT on the ipad.

Bigfoot

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I managed a last round yesterday at Enville on Lodge with a 3 ball in front for the back 9. They performed social distancing by not letting me through.

37 points and 2 birdies in that so as my last round for a while, I have something to encourage me back.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just to add, there are a lot of bloody decent people that hang around here, lots of 'em.

Ooh, this post seems a bit random now, but I'll stand by it.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
first medal of the year, drawn with a couple of mates, great day, bright sunshine no wind.

had done my exercises before and felt quite good.

hit a good drive down the first, left with a 7 iron in, on ethe green nice uphill put straight in for birdie, nice draw off the new fairway bunker where the old ditch was. 5 iron in to the front, for a two putt par. Ok drive righthabd side of 3 nice draw with an 8 iron for another 2 put par, nice 2 on the 4th. apr on 5th nice sand save on 6th from right hand bunker. par on 7 and 8 and 9. layed up on 10th for par, birdied 11 and pared 12. bogie on 13 and 14, back to par golf in for a 1 under 70 gross.

leading in the clubhouse..

after it being a nice day decided to hop in the shower when i got home... just getting washed when who jumps in with me but Pam Ewing from Dallas circa 1980.... hold on Pam Ewing..... shower... Bugger... it was all a dream;)

Last edited:

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
In the garden yesterday, making full swings with the Swingrite 3 training club, really good piece of vintage kit and I probably wouldn't have tried it but for the lockdown.

Got some airflow balls out to try a 5 iron swing... I'd forgotten exactly how far airflow balls go and it was only a tree in the way that saved me from having to go next door to ask for my ball back. (forum distance airflow ball shot!)

Finished off with a bit of chipping practice.

Bigfoot

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I've been doing loads of chipping and have just cleaned my clubs but it doesn't make up for not playing.

The competitive streak is going into playing on my sons old PSP golf games. My drives are almost at forum distances now!!