I bought today.....

Zig

Visit site
Callaway Paradym. Took the leap after watching a few other people play with them and making it look easy. (and now it's reasonably priced as they're looking to move them on!)

Took it out today on a 'try before you buy' from our pro. Good enough to buy it and put its in the bag.

How long before it's initial magic wears off? :) :)

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Nice. The magic never wears off with the Paradym. As you saw, it makes the game look easy. Effectively, its a cheat code for golf. Hits fairway finding bomb after fairway finding bomb. Golf is a difficult enough game at the best of times, but at least if you are starting 14 of the holes 280 out, and in the middle of the fairway, you have something to work on.

Reactions: Zig

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Nice. The magic never wears off with the Paradym. As you saw, it makes the game look easy. Effectively, its a cheat code for golf. Hits fairway finding bomb after fairway finding bomb. Golf is a difficult enough game at the best of times, but at least if you are starting 14 of the holes 280 out, and in the middle of the fairway, you have something to work on.

If it's that reliable, save your money and just drop your ball there.

Here to help.

Visit site
A set of mizuno 923 hot metals to replace the callaway apex 19 irons I currently have.
Not played or practiced as much as I though i would when I bought the callaways so wanted something to help me a bit more.
Felt amazing in the fitting so hopefully when they arrive they will be just as forgiving on the course

Skytot

Visit site
A set of mizuno 923 hot metals to replace the callaway apex 19 irons I currently have.
Not played or practiced as much as I though i would when I bought the callaways so wanted something to help me a bit more.
Felt amazing in the fitting so hopefully when they arrive they will be just as forgiving on the course
Nice clubs , I have the same . I really recommend getting the S23 wedges fantastic wedges for an average golfer . Very forgiving but great feel . I got mine in the matching shafts and grips as my irons . ( bought them 6 months after irons)

D

Deleted member 23270

Of course it does

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
After my Titleist fitting at St Ives last Thursday, I have just been in our pro shop to place my order. TSR3 with 10° loft and Hazrdous black shaft. T150 irons (4-W) with regular AMT black shafts. I’ve been saving for them but still not telling the wife how much they’re costing me 😳. Hopefully all parts will be in stock and I’ll get them in a couple of weeks.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
After my Titleist fitting at St Ives last Thursday, I have just been in our pro shop to place my order. TSR3 with 10° loft and Hazrdous black shaft. T150 irons (4-W) with regular AMT black shafts. I’ve been saving for them but still not telling the wife how much they’re costing me 😳. Hopefully all parts will be in stock and I’ll get them in a couple of weeks.
Happy days!
You sending yourself a Christmas card as well? 🤣

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
It took 5 days for my t150s to arrive

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

I’ve just been fitted for the TSr3 driver with a tour AD DI shaft.

I won’t say how much I paid but it was significantly cheaper than what Scottsdale wanted for it 😳

Also have an iron fitting at clubhouse on Wednesday. The t150 and PXG 0317t are top of the list to try.

Jamie23

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Callaway Paradym. Took the leap after watching a few other people play with them and making it look easy. (and now it's reasonably priced as they're looking to move them on!)

Took it out today on a 'try before you buy' from our pro. Good enough to buy it and put its in the bag.

How long before it's initial magic wears off? :) :)
Was it the standard or X model you went for?

I am still playing the XR16, tried various drivers over the years, most recently the Sim 2 Max but still can’t find one I hit as well as my XR16

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Just spent about £30 on some new clothes from Druids on a black friday offer - silly low prices and a few bargains on there!

Half sorted my xmas presents too!

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
I’ve just been fitted for the TSr3 driver with a tour AD DI shaft.

I won’t say how much I paid but it was significantly cheaper than what Scottsdale wanted for it 😳

Also have an iron fitting at clubhouse on Wednesday. The t150 and PXG 0317t are top of the list to try.
I just got the PXG driver and 3 wood mate. 0311 gen 6? Amazing clubs.

Did you try them ?