I bought today.....

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Wopigh Hand Warmers,2 in 1 Magnetic Rechargeable Hand Warmer,12 Hrs Long Lasting Portable Pocket Heater,LCD Digital Screen Reusable Hand Warmer,Grate for Home Camping Hunting Outdoor,Best Winter Gift. https://amzn.eu/d/hDalAPZ

Now they lasted yesterday until the 15th hole but I did have them on medium instead of low and had only charged them briefly before I left so hopefully full round next time

Had winter gloves on then just kept these on in my pocket and between shots one in each hand pushing the trolly kept my hands nice and toasty

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Wopigh Hand Warmers,2 in 1 Magnetic Rechargeable Hand Warmer,12 Hrs Long Lasting Portable Pocket Heater,LCD Digital Screen Reusable Hand Warmer,Grate for Home Camping Hunting Outdoor,Best Winter Gift. https://amzn.eu/d/hDalAPZ

Now they lasted yesterday until the 15th hole but I did have them on medium instead of low and had only charged them briefly before I left so hopefully full round next time

Had winter gloves on then just kept these on in my pocket and between shots one in each hand pushing the trolly kept my hands nice and toasty
Wimp!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
We have one...the other day it was big wooly hat, big thick mitts, clearly 3 or 4 layers of tops....and shorts.
I'm sorry but there's something seriously wrong with that..
And he swears hes never been a postman.
We have a member who I spied last year in shorts and t-shirt despite it being similar temperatures to now - frozen greens etc. He did have a pair of mitts on the trolley though as well bizarrely. He's well known for it at our place - he says his fat keeps him warm. :LOL:

I do understand it with the shorts though. Several years ago before I got addicted to online shopping I used to only have thick chino type trousers so I would continue to wear shorts until it was pretty cold, because the chinos were very warm to walk in - I have hairy enough legs, and our course starts with a bit of an uphill climb going up the 2nd and 3rd, so I don't feel the cold in my legs until it's like 8°c and below.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I was just about to throw in the postman line but @Imurg beat me to it. What is that about?
It’s like a car radiator.
It’s a way to regulate your temperature.
Skin is thicker in your leg’s especially if there hairy.

Summer was worse fo me in work.
In my crane cab I would just be in my under crackers and safety boots obviously!🙈

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
If I had a £ for every time on a cold day someone down here in sunny Surrey says to me ‘well you’ll be used to this’ - as if I enjoy the freezing cold more than they do…and somehow I’m immune to the cold.

Certainly it doesn’t particularly bother or faze me, but my near 40yrs living in south of England (16th Jan 1984 was the date I waved cheerio to my parents standing on Platform 1 of Central Station)…has quite possibly made me a bit of a southern softie.👍

Anyway…I discovered an unexpected benefit from buying a powered trolley…I can keep my hands warm in my pockets on cold days. Pity I’m using my unpowered trolley at the moment to reduce wear and tear (and compaction) on the course.