I bought today.....

SimonC

Head Pro
Visit site
I'm picking up my Mizuno Pro 223's later today from Tour Issue Golf. Part of the service is a loft, lie & gap test to ensure everything is perfect.

D

Deleted member 25172

I actually haven't bought anything today, but last Tuesday from CGGolfdiscount. 3-5 days delivery. Still nothing. Called them on Monday, "it's gonna be sent shortly". Called yesterday: "Can I look it up and give you a call back?". Haven't heard anything. I'll be calling Monday and ask to cancel the order and get my money back.

Smoj

Visit site
2x Nike dri-fit turtle necks
some Mizuno Mx25 irons
an Adidas flag polo from the Adidas sales
a Go classic golf glove. I really like this golf glove compared to nearly every other one I've used, even proper leather ones.
3x golf pride MCC grips for my fairway woods & driver

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
PXG 0211DC irons have arrived, was expecting something a lot chunkier, head is certainly smaller than my current T300's, anyone know of an air conditioned range ?

D

Deleted member 25172

I actually haven't bought anything today, but last Tuesday from CGGolfdiscount. 3-5 days delivery. Still nothing. Called them on Monday, "it's gonna be sent shortly". Called yesterday: "Can I look it up and give you a call back?". Haven't heard anything. I'll be calling Monday and ask to cancel the order and get my money back.

Update:

Order received yesterday. Only 12 days after order was placed and 8 work days. To finish it off, 1 dozen of ordered Srixon's is missing in the package. Emailed yesterday, no reply as of yet. Tried to call, no answer.

Perhaps a one off, but safe to say that I won't be using CGGolf again.

SurreyGolfer

Visit site
Picked up my G425 driver and 4-Hybrid today. Safe to say I now have no equipment excuses (not that I did anyway), so if it goes all over the place its solely down to me

Smoj

Visit site
My Mizuno MX 25's arrived today, my word.. what an upgrade from my Tommy Armours 845 oversized.... one single tear of joy ran down my cheek when I first hit a few balls earlier.

Canary Kid

Assistant Pro
Visit site
A new putter. Went to my putter fitting today with my current 33” inch Ping Anser and came away with a 35” Taylormade Spider S. Couldn’t be more different! ?. The shaft in my Ping was too short and so I was too hunched and my arms were a little constrained in the swing. The extra weight of the mallet head in the new one seems to stabilise my stroke … apparently, with my Ping, the club head twisted a bit after contact with the ball. It all seems logical, but I’ve got a seniors interclub match tomorrow, so the proof of the pudding …

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Not me but misses socks bought a new fan off Amazon, the minute she made that statement followed by “£20” I assumed it was going to be Toss!

Well tickle me with a feather and call me sweetie, Honeywell silent turbo force fans are frigging awesome! Don’t need it on setting 2 let alone 3… MUST HAVE!