I bought today.....

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I've managed to find a nice quality example of a Mizuno TP-P9001 putter. I've wanted one since I was a teenager, really hyped for it to arrive.
Here's a few photos of the model. Now just need to find a suitable headcover for it.

Curious as to why you didn't buy a Wilson 8802, 8813 or DBAP though if you've been waiting that long, or maybe you already have those.

SyR

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Curious as to why you didn't buy a Wilson 8802, 8813 or DBAP though if you've been waiting that long, or maybe you already have those.
I have sentimental reasons for wanting this Mizuno model and have been looking off and on for one for the past few years. They don't come up that often these days.

badgermat

Club Champion
Visit site
A Ping Glide 3 wedge, 56* standard sole, to replace the Cleveland RTX2 CB wedge I've been using for a few years.

The Cleveland was (is) quite low bounce (8*) and has always been a bit variable for me. So far the Ping is a lot more consistent.

bm

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Of the back of my grip thread, some very nice new Golf Pride Mizuno grips from a reputable golf store. The grips were intended for demo clubs but never used. Picked up 5 at £4 each, and 12 at £7 each, bought them all as unlikely to be available again. Got enough to regrip my Mizuno irons three times.

mizuno.PNG

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Overpriced golf tees with rubberised heads to try and prevent the tee strike issue with the new stealth driver. The multi coloured ones I’ll give to a friend who just got started as there a bit to garish for me.

Those multicolored ones are brilliant. They last forever. Where did you buy them?

Britishshooting

Club Champion
Visit site

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Ping G425 SFT driver at a very reasonable price from Snainton. Need to find a new home for my faithful G SF Tec driver now. Will stick it up in the For Sale section when the new one turns up, although that sub-forum seems to have died a bit of a death recently.

Also got a couple of Mizuno polos in their sale.

Golfnut1957

Visit site
Mizuno MP 20mb with KBS $ Taper Lite, 4 _ PW

More importantly, on Friday I bought a Yes Nicky putter. I owned one years ago and have been searching for age for one having long regretted the sale of the original.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Just bought a Srixon Iron Z 765 Steel 3-Iron.
I’ll put my 2 iron kbs $ shaft in it have the lie adjusted +1 and maybe get the loft lowered from 22 to 20 or 19 then I can ditch my fli hi and hybrid