I bought today.....

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Dunno what brand they are, just thought bamboo was bamboo.

Ground was like concrete but they were barely in the ground, driver is teed way up in the air so totally unexpected when they kept snapping.

Just went straight back onto white wooden tees as at least they look a proper colour.
Oh no sir, there is bamboo and bamboo. You clearly bought the wrong bamboo ?.

Maybe like all things there is cheap and better? You would think they would be the same but maybe not ?‍♂️

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Dunno what brand they are, just thought bamboo was bamboo.

Ground was like concrete but they were barely in the ground, driver is teed way up in the air so totally unexpected when they kept snapping.

Just went straight back onto white wooden tees as at least they look a proper colour.

Did you not get fitted for them? ?‍♀️

D

Deleted member 3432

Oh no sir, there is bamboo and bamboo. You clearly bought the wrong bamboo ?.

Maybe like all things there is cheap and better? You would think they would be the same but maybe not ?‍♂️

All good, I'm back in good old fashioned wood. Snapped white tees so much easier to find to use with an iron ?

YorkshireStu

Medal Winner
Visit site
A box of TP5 Pix balls with the Snainton discount code. First time ordering some premium balls as I normally use AD333s. A bit of a treat and to see if I actually feel any difference. I might ration their usage to holes with no OOB though!

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Ordered a 50 degree vokey sm8 to match the 56 degree one my boss bought me as a birthday present.

Just need to offload the TM MGs now so the missus doesn't shout at me too much ?

pool888

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Anyone know if there is any valid discount codes for Snainton at the moment please? Usually there is a 10% code on the go but ones I've the ones I tried had no success.

pool888

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I've been using SG10 lately which normally works. Have they stopped it?

Thanks I had already tried that one, just went back to the site and added another random item, SG10 worked fine with it but not the item I already had in my basket, so it does still work but there must be some items that discount codes don't work with.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Some grips, Winn dri-tack mid size. This is what was on before and the seemed okay so just replaced like for like.

Canary Kid

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Not today, but a week ago … a pair of Skechers Go Golf Max Fairway 2 golf shoes in extra wide for my duck like feet. Wore them Tuesday and today. Like carpet slippers … absolute comfort. Highly recommended.8EE71306-3A93-4762-BF9F-345D89F37CDC.jpeg

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Bought myself some new Callaway Epic forged irons.
Tensei silver shafts gone to reg after a fitting showed my speed has dropped and I hit the reg much better.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Some UA cool leather gloves, not sure what's cool about them, but very hard wearing. Had 3 rounds and a couple of range sessions and hardly a mark on them.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
some Mizuno tp5 wooden woods , 5 and 3 for my vintage bag set up. Need a little love but the shafts look okay and grips need replacement… now got to get a driver have a bid in on something rather nice currently