I bought today.....

peld

Visit site
2 pairs of Decathlon golf trousers on sale for a total of £18.
24 Hex Soft balls from Amazon (for practice/bounce games)

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Pair of prescription wrap around sunglasses, finally! Ended up with a local co making some lenses for a pair of Nike frames, lets see how that works out! (if nothing else was a chunk cheaper than the Oakley option)

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
I approve.

Getting (or got) a suitable pair of shorts to go with?
Got to blend without clashing. Maybe pale blue?
I have a few pairs of light grey or pastel blue shorts.

One of the benefits of being colour blind is I don't have to worry about what combination of colours I wear.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
I have a few pairs of light grey or pastel blue shorts.

One of the benefits of being colour blind is I don't have to worry about what combination of colours I wear.
In that case, you will have to trust me, light grey will do nothing for the overall look. It has to be the pastel blue. Blends subtly with some of the colour on the roosters' tails.

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A complete whim, my steel milled putter was great over winter but the greens are getting quick so I reached for my odyssey with an insert. Didn’t really feel it.

Read a comment by @garyinderry about Jason Kokraks longer putter, watched a few YouTube’s and decided to pull the trigger last Sunday night. Arrived yesterday. This was 6.30 this morning before a very successful first (practice) outing.

You cost me a few quid Gary but it’s Club Champs this weekend and the greens will be lightening, so maybe I’ll be thanking you this Sunday ?

AE10FE1A-622E-42A5-BA05-308D8A0998E1.jpeg

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
Couple of Footjoy polo shirts, Under armour long sleeved thin top for when it's warm with a chance of a bit of wind pick up/chill in the evening (basically June where I live). Taylor Made SIM baseball cap (ironic since I'm about to flog my SIM Max D - but i could get it in a colour I like), pair of Slazenger performance trousers and some tees - all paid for with an Amazon voucher I got as a work thank you. I also found out golf clothing selection on Amazon is pretty poor.

And another Oscar Jacobson polo from Clubhouse - my favourite brand of polo shirts.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
A complete whim, my steel milled putter was great over winter but the greens are getting quick so I reached for my odyssey with an insert. Didn’t really feel it.

Read a comment by @garyinderry about Jason Kokraks longer putter, watched a few YouTube’s and decided to pull the trigger last Sunday night. Arrived yesterday. This was 6.30 this morning before a very successful first (practice) outing.

You cost me a few quid Gary but it’s Club Champs this weekend and the greens will be lightening, so maybe I’ll be thanking you this Sunday ?

View attachment 37338

Course looking well. No excuses now with the new weapon. :)

What length did u have and move to.

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Course looking well. No excuses now with the new weapon. :)

What length did u have and move to.

It’s looking well all right, if you don’t look ten yards off the fairway ? Rough. We aren’t allowed thin it out (Natural England restrictions) so it is dense and nasty, “lose a ball standing over it” rough.

I’m 5’8 so started with a 33. Been using a 32 inch for the past few years, this is a 34. It’s a significant jump and I feel standing taller is alien at the moment. I keep wanting to hunch over and Then correcting myself. However, I think the main reason Kokraks caddy moved him to 36 or whatever was cos he noticed his hand wasn’t completely in contact with the grip and I’ve always felt that. Even with a fat pistol flat front grip, I could never quite get full connection. That’s what resonated with me. With this grip it’s total contact. It also keeps my chicken wings in by my side and for the first time in a long time today I felt I was putting by rocking my shoulders and my grip was really light. Hands inactive. That’s a step change for me. I realise now I was a handsy putter. Mad really I didn’t know ??

I’m probably hoping for too much with the greens being so fast this weekend they’ll make mugs of much better putters than I. But I do feel like it’s the right way. So thanks for the tip - even if it was for someone else! That’s the beauty of the forum eh?!

Man. That rough. Going to be some horror scores. Hoping not to be among them ?

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
A Mizuno ES21 58 deg wedge, had quite a few vouchers this year so far and didn't notice they run out end June, one is from a comp that was only 2 weeks ago, good job I noticed

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Seen Hermes get a bad press for deliveries a few times - I got two deliveries today for things ordered yesterday from my local Hermes driver (pair of shorts from Uniqlo and pair of golf trousers from Sports Direct) - he's very sound.
Hermes is literally just luck of the draw in my experience, depending on where you live and who handles the deliveries there. Some of their drivers are as good as any, some of them are a joke.