I bought today.....

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Ping Prodi G hoofer bag for the boy.
Ping pencil bag for me.

Ping Tour 65g shaft for my 5wood, to replace the standard shaft. Which arrived last week.
It's made a huge difference to the flight of the ball. It now gives my 5wood a nice high flat flight, instead of a high ballooning flight.
Its become a real weapon off the tee, like I hoped it would. Still not entirely comfortable hitting it off the deck though.

Boomy

Visit site
I had 35 points, putted like a clown. Missed a 2 footer, 3 footer and a nice 3 putt par on 14 :mad:

Other than a bad tee shot on 8 hit the ball fairly solid. Good golf is not far away.

Honestly, my putting was woeful, my usual putter is in the shop getting a new grip on - need it back asap ?

I had 27 points, and that was a scrape! All good practice, tried a few different shots to see what works/doesn’t work ?

bradleywedge

Visit site
A seemore was my main putter for a number for years. Absolutely great putter.

Wins no awards for looks but always has people intrigued.

Agree garyinderry, I dont know what it was but I think its the centre shaft in it. It also has the fatter super stroke grip and seemed very easy on the eye, like I say felt super confident with it the other day, its the FGP PTM 1 model, and like you say going from a scotty to SeeMore looks wise is one extreme to the other, but looks don't always count.

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
ShotScope V3 watch. After messing around with various Apple watch apps, I wanted something that would easily track my shots as well, and went for this as it's a lot cheaper long-term than Arccos.

Played my first round with it on Sunday and was very impressed. Didn't notice it on my writs whilst swinging. Yardages seemed very accurate, and I shot level par nett in some strong wind, so it seemed to help. Only shots it missed were penalty ones I forgot to add, and the post-round editing on a PC was very simple.

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
ShotScope V3 watch. After messing around with various Apple watch apps, I wanted something that would easily track my shots as well, and went for this as it's a lot cheaper long-term than Arccos.

Played my first round with it on Sunday and was very impressed. Didn't notice it on my writs whilst swinging. Yardages seemed very accurate, and I shot level par nett in some strong wind, so it seemed to help. Only shots it missed were penalty ones I forgot to add, and the post-round editing on a PC was very simple.

Do the tags you attach to the end of the clubs add any weight or feel different during the swing?

aaajjj7589

Visit site
Not today but I bought the new Cobra RAD Irons (4 - GW) & 2 Hybrid. Also going to get the new RAD Driver too after I've had a couple of lessons starting today. 2 new Cleveland Wedges and a new Oddysey putter.

And the new Cobra RAD bag.

Basically a whole new package set!