I bought today.....

Lump

Tour Winner
Visit site
36F5B60A-6E05-466B-8B6C-6450C2AFCFDA.jpeg
Had a very similar tidy up the other week, clubs live in the office though.
2000 tee’s delivered today too with 48 2021 TP5x’s. Might have dropped a clanger though, didn’t realise they’ve softened them up. See how they go, but might after 4 years of playing only TP5x’s ( rumour has it they could well be a firmer TP5

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
View attachment 36621
2000 tee’s delivered today too with 48 2021 TP5x’s. Might have dropped a clanger though, didn’t realise they’ve softened them up. See how they go, but might after 4 years of playing only TP5x’s ( rumour has it they could well be a firmer TP5
Are they all golf shoes ?? Is that 12 pairs?

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
View attachment 36621
Very nice

Unfortunately mines confined to the garage

Make most of a bad situation lol

D

Deleted member 3432

View attachment 36621

I'm sure TXG tested the new TP5X against last year's 5X and found it quite a bit higher spinning, including driver.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Srixon z star XV golf balls 1 dozen, using some loyalty points taking them to £25.
used the ball report from 2020 to determine which ball to purchase. These should offer a bit more driver distance and some wedge spin for when the course bakes. I have been using Q- stars and chrome soft x and both are good under current conditions. I think the chromes are a little longer than the Q star, so will see if the Z star recovers that but keeps the nice q star characteristics

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
58* 12 bounce vokey for the deep bunkers and times I need a high shot. I play everything around the green with my 54 so it’ll only be occasional use. Had a space in my bag with my 4i now going the same distance as my 4h.

Bushnell Tour X, got it for a song on eBay, works perfectly looks brand new, threw my first dart in a while yesterday and realised I like to know my number. Nearly holed out from 110.5. I didn’t need to know the 0.5. Has slope but probably won’t use it. The optics are crazy clear on it though wow, crystal compared to my old laser.

Golfnut1957

Visit site
As per the Ping iron lead time thread. New Ping irons and wedges cancelled and yesterday I bought Cleveland 588 cb 3 to 9 iron TTGD R300 and three new Cleveland Zipcore wedges, 48, 52 and 58.
Irons Monday, wedges Thursday.

Happy days.

YorkshireStu

Medal Winner
Visit site
A Slazenger driver and 7 iron for my six year old from Sports Direct. He has a 9 iron already that he’s starting to hit well and a putter too.
After seeing some Leo Boniface videos on Instagram he really wants to go to our local par 3 for a little knock.
Hopefully if we keep it light hearted and fun, he’ll enjoy it. Can’t wait!

Lump

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm sure TXG tested the new TP5X against last year's 5X and found it quite a bit higher spinning, including driver.
Disliking the noise change. Much more muted off the driver. Noticeably more spin on approach shots though.
Air mailed 2 greens which is very unlike me, had to be the ball. Both where down breeze, maybe the extra spin kept it in the air longer.
Might have to get a box of left dash Prov1X’s.

D

Deleted Member 1156

A red Sharpie. One of the full size ones not a half size one. I'm not a cheapskate! :ROFLMAO: