I bought today.....

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A Ford Fiesta. ?
1.25 eco beast ? I bought one 7 years ago for my winter commuter and now it’s the family car. You can really unwind them nice power to weight ratio .. dunno why they didn’t make an MR2 mk1 car from it .. would have been absolutely epic

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Bought a couple of sample grips to try. Put my 5yr old brand new yonex hybrid ( can tweak the loft to get the yardage gapping as well) in the bag to replace my Adam’s v speed as it was feeling a little too closed and I was hooking and pulling a little too much

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
1.25 eco beast ? I bought one 7 years ago for my winter commuter and now it’s the family car. You can really unwind them nice power to weight ratio .. dunno why they didn’t make an MR2 mk1 car from it .. would have been absolutely epic
Mine is a 1.4 Titanium model, automatic, around 11 years old.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sunderland waterproof golf hat from Function18. After today I realised / confirmed it was my weakness. I had waterproof socks, trousers, jacket, rain gloves. All worked brilliantly but my head was soaked and it was unpleasant. I just have to hope it fits well.

YorkshireStu

Medal Winner
Visit site
Taylormade Hi Toe wedge 58 degree loft with 10 bounce.

That’s my bag fully fit, replaced and upgraded from my beginner clubs which were all differing shaft flexes and standard length and lie ... Except for my putter, I love my putter so that has stayed in the bag!

Ping G425 Max driver (set to 11.5)
Ping G425 Max 3 wood (set to 15.5)
Taylormade Sim2 Max 3 hybrid (19)
Taylormade Sim2 Max irons 5i-GW
Taylormade Hi Toe wedge (58/10)
Taylormade Spider Rosso edition putter

Last edited:

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Invested in a Scotty Cameron Newport Select and added a new to me 2016 M2 driver (black and gold) in very good condition. Been looking for a change to my driver and when this one came up I couldn’t resist the bargain. Both straight in the bag for this morning.

bradleywedge

Visit site
Impulse buy whilst in the pro shop before my round, a SeeMore putter. Liked the look of it, it was second hand hardly used so got it at a decent price. Never got to grips with my Scotty Newport, but putting them in from everywhere using this SeeMore the other day, beginners luck?

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Impulse buy whilst in the pro shop before my round, a SeeMore putter. Liked the look of it, it was second hand hardly used so got it at a decent price. Never got to grips with my Scotty Newport, but putting them in from everywhere using this SeeMore the other day, beginners luck?

A seemore was my main putter for a number for years. Absolutely great putter.

Wins no awards for looks but always has people intrigued.

Green Bay Hacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
2 dozen Callaway ERC soft triple track balls. Intrigued to see if the 3 lines on the ball help with lining up the putt and saves me from drawing my normal single line.

D

Deleted member 3432

2 dozen Callaway ERC soft triple track balls. Intrigued to see if the 3 lines on the ball help with lining up the putt and saves me from drawing my normal single line.

You can buy a 3 line ball marker on the likes of eBay for about 3 quid if you like the 3 lines but prefer another brand of ball.

Boomy

Visit site
If you’re after something it’s always worth mentioning to your club pro ? Happened to mention I was after a 2 iron annnnd out of the back he appears with this beauty ? It might be an old model but it works a treat, just what I was after ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐️ (As discussed yesterday @saving_par and Simon came up trumps)

C52E5136-ECBF-4937-B61A-0307EF5EC4BC.jpegE313ABAE-E9A2-4419-892C-4944072D138C.jpeg

Boomy

Visit site
How did you get on today?

breezy to say the least :ROFLMAO:

Very well with that 2 iron, but very little else ? Driver going everywhere and couldn’t putt for toffee, 40 putts today ? All good practice and an education into that wind - lal bit blowy like ? How’d you get on?

D

Deleted member 3432

Very well with that 2 iron, but very little else ? Driver going everywhere and couldn’t putt for toffee, 40 putts today ? All good practice and an education into that wind - lal bit blowy like ? How’d you get on?

I had 35 points, putted like a clown. Missed a 2 footer, 3 footer and a nice 3 putt par on 14 :mad:

Other than a bad tee shot on 8 hit the ball fairly solid. Good golf is not far away.