I bought today.....

Britishshooting

Club Champion
Visit site
Well not Bought a golf related item in several months and made up for it today. I shouldn’t be seen again in this post for a while as I’m completely happy with my set up now.

Today’s purchases:

A sleeve of the new Pro V1’s and TP5x to compare against the Pro V1x left dash I’m currently using, refused to buy a dozen at pro shop prices. Trying to find my ball for the season and going to have an extended track man session trialling a few balls ready to make the most of the usual loyalty rewarded offers that pop up.

Also after a lengthy demo with the TSI3 hybrid the 818 H2 is soon to be replaced, custom fit order in but not sure how prompt delivery will be.

90A482FF-A304-4FA6-B91D-C69249F5E3A9.jpeg

Also decided to get the grips replaced on one of my old sets of Titleist 718 MB’s to freshen them up before I gift them to a friend that’s had a bit of crapper during lockdown. Not normally as charitable but I think spreading some level of cheer/hope to those that have fell on hard times through no fault of their own during lockdown is more important than having some irons sit and collect dust in a corner of my house.

1C3EDD69-B642-4A86-B72B-38C9F8594413.png

Golfnut1957

Visit site
I didn't buy it today, but Pat is going to deliver a Cleveland 25* hybrid. It is going to replace the Ping Karsten as my "dig me out of the **** club".

Ridgeman

Visit site
Garmin S62. Now annoyingly its in Edinburgh but not being delivered until next Tuesday.

Correct that one. It turned up at lunchtime. Now to charge it up and I may even read the instructions.

Last edited:

TigerTime

Visit site
Titleist 816 H1 19 degree
Titleist 913F 15 Degree 3 Fairway Wood

And the replacing of the Dunlop SportsDirect specials is now complete and I have myself a full custom set of used clubs. Was going to get fitted but have eventually came round to the fact there isn't much point if my swing is going to be changing constantly.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I drove the best I've driven for maybe ten years, largely to this that I bought this morning;

iu