I bought today.....

D

Deleted member 16999

Wow
Great find for you that Paul
Donating to club, or momento for the house...?
How the heck did you come across that and have you asked the seller how he got it? We need details ?
Spotted on Ebay, bloke said he worked in Golf industry and bought it in Sydney 30yrs ago, then took it to California when he moved and he’s had it in his office ever since.

Doing some research on Colonel James to see what I can find out.

Club was founded in 1911 and Club has 1 other trophy older than this.

Probably donate it once I’ve finished research.

Last edited by a moderator:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ordered a new tennis racket since we'll be able to play that soon as well, and the rackets I was using last year were all about 15 years old and battered. A Babolat Pulsion, if anyone's interested. ?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I was thinking of re-joining my local club.
I used to play and get coaching as a kid, gave that all up at 18 though as you do. Last summer though it was great when we were all working from home and able to shoot down to the local tennis court at 5pm with my wife and two friends for a game of doubles so I got back into it a bit. Had a few singles games as well with a mate who was at the perfect level of ability - good enough to give me a decent game, but not good enough to beat me. (y) :D

D

Deleted member 25172

52, 56, 60 degree Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 Tour Satin Golf Wedges.

Same one's I currently have, but I've had them for the last 4 years so think it's time to get some new fresh grooves. £69 per wedge which I'm very happy with.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

Same one's I currently have, but I've had them for the last 4 years so think it's time to get some new fresh grooves. £69 per wedge which I'm very happy with.

no one cares about golf clubs. what food did you buy?

D

Deleted member 25172

What sort of chopper uses Cleveland wedges? ?‍♂️

Mine should be here any day now...

Not gonna lie. I don’t know much about wedges, but the current one’s have served me well. Feels a bit over the top to spend £50-£80 more per wedge than what I could get these for.

Or I’ll simply have to start to earn more money so I can see the benefit of spending that much more extra. ?

Hammertoe

Assistant Pro
Visit site

Cleveland are a top top brand, their wedges and putters are amazing, as good as any Scotty or vokey for a third of the price. They have really upped their game with their irons and woods also, quality stuff

Hammertoe

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Cleveland wedges are not a third of the price of Vokeys, they're about 20 quid cheaper.
Lilyhawk paid £69 for his wedges, the SM8 raw wedges are £189, now I am certainly not the greatest at maths in the world, but I think, please correct me if I'm wrong, which you really seem to enjoy doing, that's closer to a third of the price than it is to £20 cheaper.