Visit site
Odyssey Masters headcover.

Screen-Shot-2020-11-10-at-15.05.39-430x500.png

Last edited:

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I picked it up fromGolfOnline.co.uk.

Also just nabbed a pair of these. Thought I would have to wait until they drop at 4pm, but one site must have accidently put them up at midnight.
nike1.jpg

That heel cleat is MASSIVE! :eek:

The parts of the course I visit I'd end up with a huge knot of grass, leaves and cabbage trapped under there.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Not bought today, but finally arrived today.
A brand new set of Ping G400s 4 to U. Hopefully the practice net will arrive in the next few days so I can hit them in the garden. Otherwise I might have to go find an empty field and hit some old balls.

D

Deleted member 1740

A Panasonic cordless Circular saw and a 5ah battery, eagerly awaiting delivery.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I was expecting this to be delivered on Monday but came home to a nice parcel from FFX today?

FFX started about 500 yards from where I had my business and the original owner talked about buying us out. He apparently went to the same school as me in Croydon, he did ok I think before selling out

D

Deleted member 1740

FFX started about 500 yards from where I had my business and the original owner talked about buying us out. He apparently went to the same school as me in Croydon, he did ok I think before selling out

Folkstone Fixings? They’re really good, often next day delivery but never expected it to come today.

I swear by the Pansonic gear and they’re always best price on the Panasonic stuff.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Folkstone Fixings? They’re really good, often next day delivery but never expected it to come today.

I swear by the Pansonic gear and they’re always best price on the Panasonic stuff.

Yep Stu, It was Folkestone Fixings. He wanted to get into tool hire but I had 3 ton diggers and dumpers, site accommodation etc etc and he said he wasnt brave enough to risk the bigger stuff as well as the small tools - it worked ok for me ?