I bought today.....

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Got some winter trousers from Glenmuir good fit good quality and I wore them today nice and warm had one shower and water resistant, so good I ordered a second pair.

TigerTime

Visit site
Axglo Tri-Lite Trolley w/ free accesory pack courtesy of ClubhouseGolf.

I've been searching second hand and new trolleys for a while and fancied a Clicgear one but I couldn't be bothered waiting so took the plunge on this. Just need a new bag and I'm sorted with everything for the forseeable future until my game improves enough to justify new irons/wedges!

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Axglo Tri-Lite Trolley w/ free accesory pack courtesy of ClubhouseGolf.

I've been searching second hand and new trolleys for a while and fancied a Clicgear one but I couldn't be bothered waiting so took the plunge on this. Just need a new bag and I'm sorted with everything for the forseeable future until my game improves enough to justify new irons/wedges!
I’d been struggling to get a trolley over the summer, so like you took the plunge on one of these. I’ve been really pleased with it. Particularly like the handbrake.

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
Ping bucket hat, also getting ready for winter and rain. I wanted to buy the GG one, but it's Ping and was only GBP 20. Fanboy ;-)

shun_naka

Club Champion
Visit site
I bought a 1 hour lesson finally.

Decided i'm happy with equipment/clothes for the time being (waterproofs aside, which i'm hoping to get for my birthday next month) and to focus on lessons and improvement

TigerTime

Visit site
This is the morning where I finally purchase a new bag. The one I have is falling to bits (literally). Looking at trolley bags, like the Titlesit StaDry but nothing really standing out that screams 'get me get me'. Actually really like the look of one of the ladies TaylorMade ones...

Last edited:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
This is the morning where I finally purchase a new bag. The one I have is falling to bits (literally). Looking at trolley bags, like the Titlesit StaDry but nothing really standing out that screams 'get me get me'. Actually really like the look of one of the ladies TaylorMade ones...
I just got one of these for my birthday: https://www.hotgolf.co.uk/product/macgregor-hybrid-14-golf-stand-cart-trolley-bag-black/ Good price and saves me having two different bags, since it's a carry/trolley hybrid.