I bought today.....

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
???
You are a bad bad man Mike. You have just presented me with a huge quandary!!! I wonder if my Mrs would notice 2 sets of irons turning up?
Just tell it was an error in your favour , follow up with a sob story and say this is the luckiest day of your life apart from the day she said yes to being married to you .. keep a straight face and try and well up.

D

Deleted member 1740

A box of TM TP5 balls £20 bargain.

I lost the last doz I bought in my last round ?

peld

Visit site
Well I hope you guys are right about GolfDepot. Just ordered an M6 Driver and an M6 fairway for £220 total. Seems too good to be true so I await an issue somewhere (or will happily be proved wrong!)
Well order says shipped (though no tracking number). I may be eating my hat if it all turns up tomorrow and is all correct (and genuine!)

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Ordered 5 dozen Srixon Z Star and 2 gloves yesterday from golf depot. Shipment confirmation received today that it’s on it’s way.
So far so good. ?
Well order says shipped (though no tracking number). I may be eating my hat if it all turns up tomorrow and is all correct (and genuine!)

You two are doing better than me. No dispatch details at all. That being said. I was called twice Saturday about the order with replacements (more expensive but at no cost) agreed. So I'm gonna remain optimistic.

D

Deleted member 1740

You two are doing better than me. No dispatch details at all. That being said. I was called twice Saturday about the order with replacements (more expensive but at no cost) agreed. So I'm gonna remain optimistic.

If you’ve bought from golfdepot check your spam folder, mine was there this morning. ??

Zig

Visit site
Just been on to buy the titlest CBs people were discussing yesterday and they've all gone :(
And did anyone else notice the pig's on for 699 and then moments later changed to 1250?

Good site to watch out for though. Wonder how often they get new stock in.

D

Deleted member 1740

I was told all sorts of horror stories but they've been great with me (so far)!!

??

It’s an aladdins cave of gear over 2 floors brilliant shop, the owner is a bit of a divvy though.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
So I noticed today they have edited the description of the driver I bought with the addition of “regular”, despite the headline and the URL. I await tomorrow’s delivery with trepidation....
https://www.golfdepot.co.uk/taylormade-m6-driver-stiff

Are you certain the small print didn't say regularly originally?

Best think is just check your order and see what it says to expect.

peld

Visit site
Are you certain the small print didn't say regularly originally?

Best think is just check your order and see what it says to expect.
Order clearly says stiff, no mention of regular anywhere. Definitely did not say regular yesterday as read every detail knowing the reputation of the place.

Toad

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Preordered a Mevo+ today, delivery around end of May at best. ?

Hopefully come before the shutdown ends.