I bought today.....

peld

Visit site
Im sceptical about golf depot. They have a TM M6 driver for £150. You can’t even buy a second hand M2 for that.

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Made a decision yesterday not to buy anything golf related during the lockdown. Going to wait till this is all over then treat myself to some new 620 CB’s and all the other essentials from my Pro Shop.
I’ll be honest though. I’m probably going to have to delete the eBay app from my phone as I can hear it calling me 24/7 ?

do you have any updates on your resolve Danny?

Griffsters

Hacker
Visit site
Im sceptical about golf depot. They have a TM M6 driver for £150. You can’t even buy a second hand M2 for that.

I've just had a call from golf depot regarding my order. Came across as thoroughly genuine, had to make a slight change to my order that was absolutely fine.

Sounds like a smaller retailer who is trying to keep cash flowing and stock moving in some pretty tough times. It may not be perfect, but in these circumstances and these prices I'd say to cut them a bit of slack if things aren't as 'polished' service wise as you'd like (y)

D

Deleted member 25172

Ordered 5 dozen Srixon Z Star and 2 gloves yesterday from golf depot. Shipment confirmation received today that it’s on it’s way.
So far so good. ?

D

Deleted member 23270

Nope. Nothing to see here. Move on everyone. I can categorically state that there are no new irons heading my way. I did not have a drink and buy new irons. Nope. Not at all.
Are you saying no you didn't buy any new irons or are you saying no you didn't have a drink? :unsure::ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 23270

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
so....what new irons have you got coming?

Are you saying no you didn't buy any new irons or are you saying no you didn't have a drink? :unsure::ROFLMAO:
Ok. I definitely had a drink. Saturdays are about 7 weeks long these days!!

It’s also true that I don’t have any New irons coming...

However, I may have a set of 3-PW 718CB’s fitted with Project X LZ 6.0 shaft winging their way to me currently. ?

It should be said that if these irons last as long as all the other irons I’ve owned then I’ll still be buying a new set from the Pro when the course re-opens.

peld

Visit site
Well I hope you guys are right about GolfDepot. Just ordered an M6 Driver and an M6 fairway for £220 total. Seems too good to be true so I await an issue somewhere (or will happily be proved wrong!)

BristolMike

Head Pro
Visit site
Made a decision yesterday not to buy anything golf related during the lockdown. Going to wait till this is all over then treat myself to some new 620 CB’s and all the other essentials from my Pro Shop.
I’ll be honest though. I’m probably going to have to delete the eBay app from my phone as I can hear it calling me 24/7 ?

Did you see the price of the 620CBs on golf depot atm? I’m tempted to get them and I’m waiting for the irons I’ve just bought to be delivered ?

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Did you see the price of the 620CBs on golf depot atm? I’m tempted to get them and I’m waiting for the irons I’ve just bought to be delivered ?

???
You are a bad bad man Mike. You have just presented me with a huge quandary!!! I wonder if my Mrs would notice 2 sets of irons turning up?

anji71

Visit site
Wish I hadn’t seen the Golf Depot sale. Just bought the M6 driver and 2 x golf shoes. I hoping the M6 is better than my G400 otherwise I’m selling it.