I bought today.....

Dingy

Visit site
Wilson Dynapower Driver. Tried an AI fittting from Wilson mainly to confirm my clubs were the right ones for me (they were) and with the rest of the time I had a try with the driver because I had heard good things about it. Looking at a gain of 8 yards so bought it because I'd had a clearout of clubs on ebay. Got it yesterday and after 2 rounds I am very happy with it. Feels much better when you don't quite flush it and goes further and when you do it goes for miles and straight.

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
Wilson Dynapower Driver. Tried an AI fittting from Wilson mainly to confirm my clubs were the right ones for me (they were) and with the rest of the time I had a try with the driver because I had heard good things about it. Looking at a gain of 8 yards so bought it because I'd had a clearout of clubs on ebay. Got it yesterday and after 2 rounds I am very happy with it. Feels much better when you don't quite flush it and goes further and when you do it goes for miles and straight.
How does an AI fitting work?

Dingy

Visit site
How does an AI fitting work?
It was for irons, measure wrist to floor and then 5 swings with the club that collects all your swing data and it tells you which clubs you should use. I only did it to confirm my clubs were right for me which they were, exactly the same. Unless the fitter remembers me from a year ago I would assume its all pukka and it was free. Only took 10 minutes so I had a look at the driver because I'd heard good things and wanted to try different shafts because I thought I was between senior and regular and went for regular. I am hitting the new driver for miles and straight down the middle so I really can't complain.

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
It was for irons, measure wrist to floor and then 5 swings with the club that collects all your swing data and it tells you which clubs you should use. I only did it to confirm my clubs were right for me which they were, exactly the same. Unless the fitter remembers me from a year ago I would assume its all pukka and it was free. Only took 10 minutes so I had a look at the driver because I'd heard good things and wanted to try different shafts because I thought I was between senior and regular and went for regular. I am hitting the new driver for miles and straight down the middle so I really can't complain.
That's pretty cool!

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Discovered a dutch clothing brand and now I've just spent £80 on a pair of shorts. Can be worn on and off the course so the wears per pound ratio should work out fairly well ;)

samthom99

Visit site
Discovered a dutch clothing brand and now I've just spent £80 on a pair of shorts. Can be worn on and off the course so the wears per pound ratio should work out fairly well ;)
Only if your emigrating to a warmer climate, the weather down here has been rubbish!!

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Finally started my putter collection -

Nike Method Blade purchased on ebay auction for £54 inc postage... Always wanted a Nike putter for a collectors item and considering the condition I'm very happy with that price!!

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Finally started my putter collection -

Nike Method Blade purchased on ebay auction for £54 inc postage... Always wanted a Nike putter for a collectors item and considering the condition I'm very happy with that price!!

Which model?

I got the 001 brand new a few years back when Nike stopped making clubs for £79, best club purchase ever

1715163809781.png
Love the sight dot & lack of alignment lines and for me its really well balanced and I prefer a pistol grip anyway. Its a club that will never get swapped out/upgraded

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Which model?

I got the 001 brand new a few years back when Nike stopped making clubs for £79, best club purchase ever

View attachment 53204
Love the sight dot & lack of alignment lines and for me its really well balanced and I prefer a pistol grip anyway. Its a club that will never get swapped out/upgraded

Method Core MC? Dos have an alignment line on the back but that suits my eye too. Slight insert on the face but still milled