I bought today.....

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
A Ping Zing 2 Be Cu 61* lob wedge.

For some strange reason I found myself looking at a Mizuno T22 wedge but kept on fighting the demons and telling myself that I didn't want a lob wedge. Then I spotted the Ping, very funky, very unique, very cheap.

Re-shaft, re-grip, practice, Bobs your uncle.
I have recently acquired a 3-SW set of BeCu Eye2.

Today I decided to give the SW a soak in salted white vinegar.

BeCu set side.jpg

BeCu SW face.jpg BeCu SW back.jpg

Don't think I'll bother with the rest though. The SW looks very very shiny next to the others. I like that.
I've regripped the lot and played one game with them so far. Up and down twice out of three times with the SW on the course. One success was a bunker. (y)

Voyager EMH

Visit site
That's like polishing coins, don't do it or you'll lose resale value.
12 months time it will look like the others again.
Definitely not going to do the rest so I don't think resale value of the whole set will be much affected.
Won't be selling these anytime soon, anyway.

Golfnut1957

Visit site
I have recently acquired a 3-SW set of BeCu Eye2.

Today I decided to give the SW a soak in salted white vinegar.
I bought a set of the same Eye 2 BeCu years ago and cleaned all of mine with Coca Cola. This now leaves me wondering what the correlation between coke and white vinegar is ;)

Smoj

Visit site
The day after I bought a Stealth 2 rescue that offer came up. 😅
that said, the club was in much better condition than in the pictures and it came with a shaft I wanted so I have no complaints really, the thing is a weapon.

Teebs

Visit site
Adidas MC80 Golf Shoes, £115 including a "free" shoe bag from Snainton - reviews are good and I find my FJ Premiere's a little uncomfortable at times

Also gone half with a mate on 4 for 3 Titleist ProV1x Balls, Snainton still have a 10% voucher code, so they've cost £129.46 for 48 balls, so £2.70/ball.

Springveldt

Visit site
Adidas MC80 Golf Shoes, £115 including a "free" shoe bag from Snainton - reviews are good and I find my FJ Premiere's a little uncomfortable at times

Also gone half with a mate on 4 for 3 Titleist ProV1x Balls, Snainton still have a 10% voucher code, so they've cost £129.46 for 48 balls, so £2.70/ball.
Bummer.

At least I got 3% quidco from Scottsdale.

BillyGolf

Visit site

What’s the 10% voucher code please?

Voyager EMH

Visit site
Ever wondered where our money ends up when we buy golf stuff?

Its not easy trying to figure out who the ultimate owner of these companies actually is.
I can not guarantee either the accuracy or up-to-date-ness of this, but it gives you a picture,

Taylormade - Korean investment firm, Centroid Investment Partners. (Outright owners or controlling interest - I dunno, sorry)

Srixon/Cleveland - Sumitomo Rubber Industries, Ltd. (Sumitomo Gomu Kōgyo Kabushiki-Gaisha) a tyre and rubber company based in Japan.

Titleist, Footjoy, Scotty Cameron (Parent company formerly Acushnet) – Fila Korea have 53% controlling interest.

Mizuno – Mizuno family in Japan.

Wilson Sporting Goods – Amer Sports, Finland. Amer Sports is 44.5% owned by Anta Sports, China.

Cobra – Puma, Germany