I bought today.....

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
They have to charge an outrageous prices to make them seem legit. HJS, I think you know the answer to your question...

Is their any other arena in the world than golf, where people will pay money for a gimmick so easily ?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
They have to charge an outrageous prices to make them seem legit. HJS, I think you know the answer to your question...

Is their any other arena in the world than golf, where people will pay money for a gimmick so easily ?
Much cheaper at Adore grips than our pro is charging and I've tried the round one in the bar yesterday as someone had it fitted and it does feel nice in the hand. I can see the logic but still seems a punt if no-one has used

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Not golf but a Eufy Homebase 3 for our home security system. Curently 1/3 (£50) off on the Eufy app. It keeps all our videos nice and secure in the house without having to pay a subscription for a cloud-based system. We have the Eufy cameras and doorbell so a nice little add-on. It also has some nice additional features built-in. My other half is nervous about security, especially when I am away, or we are both away, so this will add some more peace-of-mind.

Last edited:

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Haven't pulled the plug yet but a lot of our members are swapping to these. Anyone got them. Seem silly expensive and our pro is doing them for around £37 and so not sure they are worth the cost. Thoughts

View attachment 51947

What's the benefit?
Your hand doesn't slide down the grip when you're casually leaning on your putter at the green?

Last edited:

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Cobra fitting on Thursday unless I chicken out. Have the LTDx ls and it's fine...I have a bunch of money on my account I need to get rid of though..........
Precision Golf's latest has you covered... 👍🏻

Last edited:

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Precision Golf's latest has you covered... 👍🏻

What’s interesting is in the x model driver, they’ve used the weighting and face from the speedzone with the power chamber of the Aerojet. If you listen to the video in detail he almost admits that the x model (mid range) is the same as last year, just a matte finish … which is fast and you can say “ I am Batman “ as you blast it OB

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
What’s interesting is in the x model driver, they’ve used the weighting and face from the speedzone with the power chamber of the Aerojet. If you listen to the video in detail he almost admits that the x model (mid range) is the same as last year, just a matte finish … which is fast and you can say “ I am Batman “ as you blast it OB
Batwing technology belongs to the Paradyms, so probably infringing some patent if you say that with a Cobra.

And really, if you havent got turbulators, you are just leaving distance on the table.