I bought today.....

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site
A 5ft tall plastic articulated skeleton from Asda. It is currently sat in the passenger seat in my car. I have no idea why I bought it, or what I am going to do with it.

Yes, it does have the seat belt on.

just make sure it doesn’t wear a hoodie or put shoes on in the car park when you get to the golf course

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Bought my flights home for Christmas... got them early but they will be shifted around for sure, timetables are fluid and at the convenience of the airlines. Didn’t risk coming home for my son’s birthday, will work from the flat and face time him, not ideal but the best we can do.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Does it in my phone when I try and upload an image to Facebook, flips every time. The workaround I found is to edit the photo slightly in some way (resize the frame a bit for instance), save it then upload that version.

I tried this, as it needed flipping and reducing on my pc to get it to upload. It then flipped it back when I inserted it onto the forum.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I tried this, as it needed flipping and reducing on my pc to get it to upload. It then flipped it back when I inserted it onto the forum.
On my phone (Samsung) there's an option to allow the phone screen to auto-rotate or not. If it's turn off then any photos I take in landscape get saved as rotated portrait, but if it's on, the screen rotates while I'm taking the photo and takes it as an actual landscape photo. So maybe it's that for you and the screen isn't auto-rotating when you took the picture.

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
I’ve just bought another cardigan, grey this time. I haven’t yet had the confidence or the weather to give the blue one a go yet

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ecco tour hybrids. Had these before and they lasted 5 years. Top kit but hard to locate them these days.

A new RLX polo

A buffalo mountain shirt (top top kit for outdoors stuff). I’ve wanted one for 15 years but for some reason I’ve never pushed the button.

Oh

And a new Russell Hobbs iron. Bad boy super steamer.

Living the dream