I bought today.....

dagarra

Visit site
Some brand new grey Under Armour Showdown tapered trousers. Got them off the Golfbase Ebay store.

They were £24.99 and free postage but Ebay had sent me a £5 off anything voucher so got them for £19.99. RRP £65 according to the listing.

Probably a previous season pair but can't complain at UA trousers for £20!

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Some brand new grey Under Armour Showdown tapered trousers. Got them off the Golfbase Ebay store.

They were £24.99 and free postage but Ebay had sent me a £5 off anything voucher so got them for £19.99. RRP £65 according to the listing.

Probably a previous season pair but can't complain at UA trousers for £20!

Very good trousers

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Picked up a Cobra Speedzone 3 wood and matching 4 hybrid (21 degree) yesterday morning. First round yesterday afternoon, the hybrid is a beast, much prefer it over my battered M4.

OnTour

Head Pro
Visit site
2nd batch of CBD oil (oral) after reading about Bubba and co using it on tour. my wrecked achillies has shown signs of walking properly again :)

Oldham92

Hacker
Visit site
A Benross Rev 48 degree to fill the 40 yard gap between PW and 52.

And a pack of tees.

Not posting in here for a while now, I promise...

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Loads of replacement cleats, Ping top and a couple of FJ gloves. A cheap trip to Silvermere for me. I was reasonably impressed with their secuirty measures and the guy on the door stopped two guys coming in without a mask. Social distancing did go a bit out of the window inside bit it wasn't overly packed so easy to move out of the way

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
A new H2NO brolly. Replaced my old one which is years old. Works perfectly but looking a bit manly now.

Time to freshen it up for this lovely irish summer we have. :)

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
After 5ish years I bought my 1st pair of golf shorts. Under armour once from the new outlet store in Silvermere. I got the only grey pair in my size, the others they had in that were either white, pink or checked, and I don’t have the skills to wear that on the course.

Buckbeak

Visit site
Finally bought myself new irons. Got fitted for D7s yesterday and ordered them. First item in my bag bought new! Very good experience at AG, was a bit weary of it before going down. Now just the long wait for them to arrive. Hopefully in the meantime I can sort the swing out so the new irons work!

albie999

Visit site
Finally bought myself new irons. Got fitted for D7s yesterday and ordered them. First item in my bag bought new! Very good experience at AG, was a bit weary of it before going down. Now just the long wait for them to arrive. Hopefully in the meantime I can sort the swing out so the new irons work!

Sort the swing out? If you were fitted, what do you have to sort?