Hybrid help

Fabia999

Visit site
Hello,

I have £260 in store credit at a local club to use on what I like. I’m after a 4 hybrid.

I have a slow swing speed, around 70mph and I have a TS1 driver and I love it. Therefore I’m thinking TSI1 hybrid, however it looks very similar to the sim max hybrid I’m trading in due to not getting on with it.

I have a GAPR hi 5 which I love and i know the shape is similar to a TSI3.

The course has no demo’s of these two. Does anyone have any opinions on the hybrids or any other possible ones which are similar?

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ping G410, really enjoying using mine this season. Forgiving, sits great, doesn't hook and imo looks a little nicer at address than the G425 aswell.

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Got fitted for a 21* TSi2 and it is easy to hit and looks lovely. I think you should ask to demo/try out a few and see what takes your fancy.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have older models of both TM and Titleist both are which are set to a different loft to standard.

I prefer the Titleist adaptor as changing loft does not change face angle.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Wilson D7 or D9 hybrids are a great bit of kit. You'll afford one with change to spare no problem.

Fabia999

Visit site
Thanks for your comments, I have thought about picking something up and selling it so i have more freedom. I'm tempted to lower the loft of my GAPR 5 hybrid to play it as a 4 and see how i get on with it.

sunshine

Visit site
it looks very similar to the sim max hybrid I’m trading in due to not getting on with it.

If you can't hit the SIM max hybrid then there is little point getting a Ping or Titleist hybrid as they are all pretty similar. Probably worth getting fitted for the right shaft in the hybrid, maybe the stock shaft is too stiff for you.