How's your day gone tash.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Not me best fellow forumers. But thanks for asking.

Daughter stopped over night coz she has had a massive fallout out with divorced hubby to be. We had a natter and calmed down her upset heart this morning.
Off to the divorce solicitors and he was good, very good. Off to the Mortgage people to sort out remortgaging the house. She was good very good. Ring husband on the phone to inform him that yes daughter can get what he has asked for. Nothing more and nothing less. Then it kicks off. He's not happy. After a 10 minute period another phone call ends in a blazing row. " Dad can you talk to him at home". Er yup.
an hour later I turns up and went up stairs with the two kids. Daughter and SIL were downstairs and had an almighty row. The poor kids faces, it was heart breaking. There faces, I will remember for a lifetime. I went down stairs and SIL is walking out and talking of bullying and ganging up.
Took kids an mum out shopping ( young Bradley tash has a new pair of adidas size 10's grandad) and phone call from SIL says calmed down and wants to talk. Two hours later and things are looking a lot sweeter between daughter and SIL.
Still lots of bridges to cross..
Dropped off bro in laws birthday present an hour ago ( which I had to wrap and it's not a speciality of mine) and who is stood on his doorstep. none other than our local mr done sod all, MP Alan Meale, the very guy who I sent an email to two days ago saying your not getting my vote. Bro in law is an ex Sherwood forester and could not talk to him as his Bessie pal was killed in Belfast and it bogs him off that JC held a minutes silence for the guys who killed him.
A day I could of done without, and will be glad when it's done.

Rant over and thanks for listening.

MattM

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi Tashy
Sorry to hear it's not gone well this week. Not surprised though, early days so lots of emotion.

Have they talked about going through mediation? If they can get the basics sorted with somebody impartial guiding the discussion it can help (and be cheaper) - and the kids aren't around for the disagreements :-(.

I use the driving range and par 3 at Norwood with my lad pretty regularly, so yep, a shandy at some point would be great.

Tashyboy

Visit site
Hi Tashy
Sorry to hear it's not gone well this week. Not surprised though, early days so lots of emotion.

Have they talked about going through mediation? If they can get the basics sorted with somebody impartial guiding the discussion it can help (and be cheaper) - and the kids aren't around for the disagreements :-(.

I use the driving range and par 3 at Norwood with my lad pretty regularly, so yep, a shandy at some point would be great.

Cheers Matt me man. At the end of the day things turned out a lot better than I could of wished for. Had a good natter with SIL when daughter had gone out. Now they have both calmed down, they actually agreed on 99% of everything.

Biggest downer was seeing the kids faces. But am sure they will bounce back.

If you ever see a guy walking like a duck and has a tash at Norwood. No guesses who that will be. Stop me and say heyup.

All the best

Tashyboy

Visit site
I think he just needs to make sure he gets out of the other side next time :)

So Missis T decides that we need a night out. Recharge an all that. So Tashyboy is dressed up like sex on legs. Missis T then proceeds to take us to the biggest dump pubs in Mansfield. Topped off by Tashyboy opening a door on the way out of a pub that we did not stop at, and the door hit a three year old kid on the forehead and how the hell it never knocked him out al never know. His dad who was bladdered thought it was the funniest thing he had seen all year.
Ended up at Foggo welfare last off. I thought I was gonna have to ring 999 coz I was stuck to the carpets. Missis T asked why she bothered having a bath before she went out.
Am doin me ironing in bed next time.