How often do you 3 putt?

Barking_Mad

Visit site
I'm currently off 13. My long putting has been historically, well... pathetic. Partly down to not practicing and possibly course hopping as I've not been a member until this year.

My numbers say just 9 rounds without a three putt out of 145 total tracked. ? However I've now managed 4 out of my last 11 rounds without a three putt and had two rounds in a row! #streak

Brian Stuard on the PGA Tour went 395 holes without one back in 2014. Adam Scott currently holds the record of 221 holes without one.

How do you fare?

HPIMG

Visit site
I used to get maybe 3 a round on average until I finally took the time to put a bit of time into the practice greens. Now I have noticed I rarely 3 putt at all. I did have a 3 putt on the first today but after that none.
I play with a few guys who don’t ever practice there putting and will 3 putt quite a bit and even 4 putt now and again.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
More often than I'd like at home..
Our greens are hard to read and a 20 footer can easily just slide by the hole but end up 15 feet away if you haven't got the pace spot on.
Price you pay for being above the hole...

peld

Visit site
I have 16 rounds in my shotscope so far - on those 16 rounds I have 10.3 holes per 3 putt, however my putting has really improved over the summer (mostly due to fast greens) and based on the last 10 its now 15.6 holes per 3 putt.
FYI a 10hcp (my benchmark) will be 14 holes per 3 putt, as im showing 1.6 better at the moment. A Tour player is almost 39 holes per 3 putt!!!