How much golf did you play in January?

D

Deleted member 1147

Once in January. The course would open mid-week and then it seemed like every Thursday & Friday it would tip it down with rain and the weekends would be closed.
Have only managed twice in February!

Cheifi0

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Managed to play once a week most of this year so far. We have had one loop of nine shut most of the time but have only been fully closed, I think 2 days.

S

Snelly

Last round was at Christmas. Supposed to be playing my first round of the year at the RAC Club next Thursday but I am not sure if the course will be open or not at the moment. I will probably still go but play doubles squash instead and then go for a meal at their fantastic restaurant.

spawn_ukuk

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Twice in January on a course with 18 temps and on a course that could be mistaken for a swimming pool.
Weekend just gone i played Friday Saturday Sunday on very nearly fully open course so YAY

bernix

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
over here we had the best janury (golfwheatherwise) i can remember. i played 5 times 9 holes (only 9 holes opened) on regular greens. from friday on all 18 will be open and we have perfect condition. 2 holes will be played on winter greens; 18 because of reseeding and on 11 the fairway have been remodelled and the green moved back some 20 yards.

ainley87simon

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Got out every weekend in Jan, February is a different matter, I have 1 round in a month, all because of the weather. Course has closed occasionally in the week to try and keep it fit for a weekend. But it is very wet, and coming of wet and cold is not enjoyable.

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
Zero! Same as November, December and soon to be February! Played once right at the beginning of October! Next game is 3rd March. So that's 5 months without setting foot on a course.