How long does your club take to post competition results

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
It varies greatly for us. Sometimes they're up that night - possibly just on the bigger comps. Other times they could go up three days later. I think it just depends on how busy the club secretary is.

thesheriff

Head Pro
Visit site
Our h/c sec is pretty on the ball and uses masterscoreboard so comp results usually up within a couple of hours of the last group finishing.

My work society is a bit longer and took 2 weeks for the last lot. A long wait to find out my scorecard had gone missing when I would have won my category and finished second overall (sorry had to fit that gripe in!)

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
It depends on the size of the event. For a normal stableford/medal it's usually the next day. If we play a two day event (or three days when we spread over a bank holiday) then normally no more than 48 hours. We have a really good handicap secretary who is really on the ball

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We can usually post within a day or so...… lack of electronic sign-in increases the time taken to check across things..... also finding the score of those failing to return a card can be a real pain & take some time. We are about to discuss applying 'sanctions' for such misdemeanours.