Hopes for new season football .

6inchcup

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
we win the league again take six points of the scousers,humiliate trafford town home and in their middin,beat all the southern softie's again,win the fa cup league cup and champions league,anything else would seem like a poor season.

D

Deleted member 1740

we win the league again take six points of the scousers,humiliate trafford town home and in their middin,beat all the southern softie's again,win the fa cup league cup and champions league,anything else would seem like a poor season.

No pressure then eh.

D

Deleted member 18588

New owners at St Andrews would be nice, and the odd home win.

If you are, like me, a Birmingham Bluenose you realise it is probably best to limit your hopes.

D

Deleted member 18588

Being a bluenose sounds very much like being a Fulham fan

Yeah that's it.

Expect the worst, that way you won't be disappointed. Our song is "Keep right on to the end of the road" but I can tell you, after 56 years of supporting them it is a bloody long road!

D

Deleted member 18588

Do you want Sullivan back mick?

A question that has been asked many times in the last couple of years? The worrying thing is that sometimes I think I would.

Certainly would have Karen back.

D

Deleted member 18588

More of the M42 I think :lol:

Think I covered the equivalent of the M42 in suffering oops! I meant supporting by 1975.

It is now starting to feel as though I started at Exeter Services heading for Carlisle and I haven't even got to Stoke yet!!