HomerJSimpson free book

Dreamer2

Head Pro
Visit site
hello homer,,,not been a member long ,but you have answered a number of my questions with positive reading witch I'm grateful for ,,there fore i was recommended to read this book ,,Four -iron in the soul,,,its all about this man who as never been a caddy but started to caddy for Ross Drummond a journeyman pro golfer,,so he could write this book to give all the experiences the caddy's go through to get from one tournament to the next,,living accommodation etc

i had this book given to me ,,so I'm just wanting to pass it on with no charge only your promise you will pass it on when you have read it ,,,

if not interested i will post else were ,,if you would like the book ,,i will need postal details (this book will post through letter box)

please advise :fore:

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Word of warning, boys. "Four Iron in the Soul" has to be the most unabashedly shameless reason to make money out of a subject which the author knows absolutely nothing about that I've ever read. In fact it's the only book I've ever thrown across a room in anger.

I'm afraid that Lawrence Donegan is to golf writing what Lembit Opik is to politics. He doesn't understand the game at all, although I believe he's bluffed a career out of it with the Guardian for a while now. Just my opinion. Be interested to see what you think of it, especially the bit where LD insists upon caddying for Ross Drummond in the most important tournament of his career when he has already admitted that he's useless as a caddy. It made a good story for him...at Ross's cost. Would a decent guy have done this? I guess you already know what think.

Oh, hi again, by the way. ;)

Dreamer2

Head Pro
Visit site
hi,,,i would never ever want him as my caddy,,,can't remember him picking the right club for Ross ,as for Ross doing better without Lawrence says it all ,,i was more interested in the day to day living for the caddy at the bottom of the ladder ,,from a golfers point of view i agree with you thats why I'm throwing it in the direction of another forum member ,,its not well written ,,its OK for a free bee :thup: