Hole in one! (At last)

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
A feller at my club got a hole in one on Tuesday.. and another one today apparently! He's only off 15 as well so some going.

Not to take away from your achievement of course but it was a related anecdote. 😄

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Finally got my first hole in one today.

8th Hole Newport. Didn't see it go in, checked back of green before having a cagey look in the hole...there it was!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Drink is being taken!!
Excellent, what club did you hit as it’s a long hole? Not surprised you didn’t see it go in as the green is 200 yards away.

I actually lost my ball on that hole nearly two weeks ago, pulled it left of the green and never saw it again. A pro v1 with a red dot next to the number if you find it🤣

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
Excellent, what club did you hit as it’s a long hole? Not surprised you didn’t see it go in as the green is 200 yards away.

I actually lost my ball on that hole nearly two weeks ago, pulled it left of the green and never saw it again. A pro v1 with a red dot next to the number if you find it🤣

22 degree rescue, stuck it nicely.

Balls do get lost if long and left this time of year, as it's firm and bouncy!

donaldslackss

Visit site
Welcome to the Ace Club, IanM! The back of the green check must've been nerve-wracking, but what a feeling! What are you having for your celebratory drink.