Hitting a strong fade with ad333

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
must Srixon Ad333 they have at the driving range in Inverness. last time i had a lesson, the ball would change direction at least twice in mid air:rofl::rofl:

some of those don't have any dimples on and are like rocks

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I found an ad333 rolling about the garage floor last night and as it looked nice and clean I've stuck it in my bag to use. Having second thoughts...I like my draw.

Actually no. AD333s are just fine.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
First and foremost welcome to the forum, secondly although I have not got a clue what you have said I won't take the urine ( yet ) like some of our established forumers. Who were asked the other week to behave to new members.
Bad people.

That aside, budget balls ie Dunlop might not spin as much as ad 333, which is why you get more of a fade/slice.

Fish, ger,hovis. See me in my office at 8.30 with a book down the back of her pants 😘

ruff-driver

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Got some vids of it for rental if you fancy 

vomit-into-the-toilet.gif

Parsaregood

Head Pro
Visit site
Been playing with nike pd last autumn and playing cheapo Dunlop tour softs during winter, was away for the weekend and we played a course, ad333 were on offer so bought a box of them, they always hit a strong fade off the driver, thought it was just me so out a tour soft down and hit my normal shot (straight to slight draw) tried ad333 again and same thing, strong fade! I'm clueless as to why though? It's got to be me, but not sure why the other balls don't do it?

I'm 110% sure this is user error and your clueless or looking for an excuse for slicing lol

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Been playing with nike pd last autumn and playing cheapo Dunlop tour softs during winter, was away for the weekend and we played a course, ad333 were on offer so bought a box of them, they always hit a strong fade off the driver, thought it was just me so out a tour soft down and hit my normal shot (straight to slight draw) tried ad333 again and same thing, strong fade! I'm clueless as to why though? It's got to be me, but not sure why the other balls don't do it?
Did you buy the slice bias Srixon AD333's ones ? I always buy the power fade ones, as they suit my game better. :thup: